#ricoSacto

Saturday, April 01, 2023

#RadioLoveSong #DevoidOfSound #FooFighters @MorganWallen @ChrisStapleton

 

9 POUND HAMMERS, 12 GAUGES,  DIRTY, BLACK ICE

When I was the youngest man on my block, in my ‘hood, I could get over being unseen
Bobbers are in the pond as we float the boat on lily pads of frog heaven, amoeba green
Momentous occasion going around the world in 100 years, more or much less, ahistorical
Apes in trees, caves & on the savannah, runnin’ with the zebras and god sucking The Fall.

My business never got cursed by the karma of you, yours & all excommunicated damfoos
Better that the Truth is not known to everyone, chaos would ensue and I’d drink the booze
My alcoholic ancestors shot themselves, in feet but it wasn’t their fault, I tricked the gods
Not one of my 208 bones will survive this trip, they wanna bury or burn them in holy pods.

Nights just a spin of the dirt, days the flipside of the wobble just move on one by one, it goes
On until the singularity becomes the null and void of the savior of eternal pain do-si-doughs
Girls listen, then you can put it all to rest, maybe this is all it took to get to the Truth so steady
Honeysuckle for the honeybees, makin’ the hive all a-buzz, I’m holdin’ it up for the queen see.

Hatchets and axes bury the bad blood and polluted gas inhaled & exhaled in perpetuity’s shade
When Time comes to the last tick, the last digital matrix, shadow of the sun’s dial, have it made
Nothing other than something like a dream that appears out of nowhere, returns to a polka dot
It ain’t my fault, not guilty or responsible for it all, I’m not obliged, as innocent as Superego rot.

Powers that be positive drinking of alcohol combined with inhaled weed flower of Mary’s head
She did what she could to stay away from me but she couldn’t stay away, she’s in my blue jeans
Now or later, we’ll get together, lips like tea and honey, perfect for the taste of my eyes closed
Body like a backroad full of curves needing me to feel every smooth turn of the bones in be d.

Doubting the good vibes is antithetical to the Truth, Good is why we all came, One conceived
Bored as a hula hoop fallin’ down hips to the ground, can’t keep no hippy wisdom, unbelieved
Broke halos & B-roll flip sides overflowing cups vacant of hydrogen & oxygen, dead right too
Silly bass & turds on the beach’s mountain forests, it all came before ultraviolet, purple blue.

Half past two in early morning, got my new girlfriend home too late, shotgun papa got me too
Got buck shot in my back, I was drivin’ away & he still got me like I was a pheasant not a worm
I was not the hero my beauty within tended to project to the world, my joy was loved ‘til blue
Just a shade of the red blood when it’s not exposed to the windy blow of the Love’s X-gas form.

Corrupted my fake innocence smokin’ those camel ashtray stubby buts, coughed it up the line
Addiction to the #’s and words, ex-communicado communication of sounds on your thin dime
Costing everything you have, get ready for the slaps upside the grimaced face, last calls comin’
Line ‘em up & fill ‘em up, my kin’s getting’ The Fix, it’s already been ‘In’ since The Original sin.

On a beach somewhere off of the ocean, the sea, a great lake, I think I was at ‘em all, at a party
I passed out and I can’t remember the whole night but I’m sure somebody had a good time, me
Good vibrations felt head to toe, duration unknown but longer than the darkest night’s starlight
Fillin’ it up, the holes dug deep near the Mississippi river, where I left my skin & bone afterlight.

Troopers tried to save me, I was too far gone, way gone are the words, accurate measure of zero
Everything subtracted from itself is neither something nor anything other than the sweet nothing
You & I get it with the liberty and freedom, no king or queen to punish you for any god’s song sing
Calls unheard, pitch of sounds without volume, bass or treble disappear as all atoms do, just blow.

Balls to the walls, base, foot, net, basket, hard, soft, all round others shaped prolate spheroidish
Scoring is the point, homerun, touchdown, goal, point, set match or swimming with the sunfish
Bribes and betting on the sure thing can enrich your life or end it in a New York Minute, so fast
If you weren’t paying attention to The Thing Itself, living awake, #Woke or asleep, I am The Past.

Who kicks balls? Throws and smacks balls from hand hits & feet kicks, no hands, look at me Ma
Money in gold banks for playing games that people bet winning & losing games to torque off Pa
I used to run with all bad boys then I hit the road with the good boys and I ne’er came back home
Been everywhere, done it all two or three times, now it’s Time for Space to make the gods come.

I waited for a tiny spell, all witches laid it all down before I got my first gasp of gas out this bubble
Rainbows in the dark while it’s pouring rain and getting ready for the doom of the blizzard rubble
Monkeys made by themselves, evolved outta scum of the unliving mud, blood & wood kegs of ale
You yelled at me to wait up ‘til you caught up to me, when you caught me, it was “Don’t wait up!”

Stuck in the middle where it’s warm & nurturing, as a mother’s bosom attracts the cold shoulder
Nights in the bar, left without anyone holding my strings, too far gone to come back to any her
She was the world to me, my only strawberry wine in my glass, the only brandy in my hot glass
Sweet or sour, cold or hot, smooth or rough, I get it, I got it, now and then, I get A’s & The Pass.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Saturday, April Fool Day ‘1’, MMXXIII Anno Domini @ 1111 AMPST
{ Shattered this out of the stratosphere this AM while listenin’ to #BrokenHalos & #FireAway by @ChrisStapleton on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/y5QOuFfV7oE }
 F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)