#ricoSacto

Sunday, May 14, 2023

#EventHorizon #VoidMatter #WhatsTheMatter #TerminateKillerAntiMatter #PhilosopherFreakinOut #CosmosYouDontKnow #OnceBitten #EyeByteNothingness

The Nature of Beauty
The Philosophers by Master of the Judgment of Solomon
"Everything about you seems like it's true but it ain't true. Something's gotta hold on me but I don't know what the hell it is. Oh my God it's happening again I can't get out of the dream help me please somebody! That works pretty good! Now you can let go wake up be quiet get on with your day. Yeah if it walks like love talks like love it must be love!" - me { NEVER, EVER In @BucksCounty }

MUST BE  PHILOSOPHERS IT WON’T LET GO

When I walked you home to your mother’s house, your father was waiting, said, don’t return
I thought he meant that day, he meant forever, he told me the next day, he repeated the burn
So, a third time, it was a bare-knuckle jam, he was an easy mark for a fourteen-year-old thug
I was but I ain’t no more, retired my thug-card at an old-fogey home, in my house, my mug.

Drunk like somebody slipped me a Mickey, not mouse, a double dose, Everclear mama milk
Princes & paupers get their ancestors up out of graves for the favor they let us all spank
Bar-ware strapped to the backs of girls & boys miscued & never chalked up for an 8-ball bank
Not exactly forever if a Big Bang leads to Gravitational Collapse, tell mama before tokin’ dank.

Never knew the knowledge because I was wise to conventional wisdom, a self-cancellation X
Compounded or simple interest in the cash, the gold, lead pencils and a Toronto Sore US Rex
Love took all of the hurt away from the past hate & disrespect for my presence, I’m on a roll
Dream inside a dream that I can’t awaken from, it’s OK, I got this, out of ground's control.

Ennui means you’re interested in Nothing, stay there, stick with it, you’ll finally get knack of it
It is just a heartbeat away from stopping the world, right where you see it the last time, oh s#it
Means you’ve made a strategic error and followed the path to doom, Lies couldn’t be avoided
They never knew, they read what dead men wrote, leaped to a conclusion on false, blind faith.

Gods unknown, nowhere in sight with a form or the substance other than the Matter & Forms
All or a big, fat nothing burger in a matrix game of First Caused effects & then it's just worms
Not for a small reason but it’s a snake’s world, worms keep Dirt movin’ in holy tweets of a bird
Feel what I felt, Earthquake! You feel that? No, but I believe you, fall into a Black Hole, WORD!

Contemplate a simple mind, it’s right there in back of your own eyes, you know I’m right, son
No information on baby girls, sisters, daughters, aunts, cousins, grandmothers but I’m done
Put a hurtin’ on us all by leaving us all out to dry on the seven seas' sweet water dehydrates  
Purple Rain dropped on Jupiter, Mars, Venus, Mercury, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune & Pluto.

Cork in the bottle, it washed up onto the beach after the deluge on the way to the arid desert
Fathers & all gods’ godmothers didn’t know how more babies were coming, XX DNA’s XY
Nobody knows now in the 21st century unless a con-job awakens fools in a black light High
Idiots in charge, gods died of forgetfulness, now we know squat, except we're all gonna die!

by
r j j stephan, i

c. Dimanche, May 13th, MMXXIII Anno Domini @ 11:11 PMPST
{ Squirted this Squeeze from the Dry Turnip while listenin’ to “100 Best Blues Jams of All Time” link @ https://youtu.be/gFqi5B7OQRA }

 F I N I S 

 W.W.A.R.D.? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)