#ricoSacto

Saturday, May 13, 2023

#FillHERup @CopyOver #AdInfinitumism #NotBad #EVIL spelled backwards #LIVE

THE TWO-LANE BLACKTOP TO NEVER-NEVERLAND, STEP BACK TO YOU & ME

As I got picked last for the team was a crew of holy left wingers & forwards in the center
Of the ice, the parking lot or wherever a ball or puck would roll or slide goals in smoother
A point or two, maybe three but either way it’s gonna make your heart race, in your face
I move only to perform my own practice of being an egotistical egomaniac, I make haste.

Performance of manipulating and manhandling the sounds of beauty and Truth about nature
It’s flawless if you must inquire, as if creation of the thing itself occurred deep in a white room
Black/gold curtains to cover up the mass and the energy, looking deeply, a deeeeeeeeper zoom
Further into the borders’ furthest edges where there’s no gas left over for Life or a Death cure.

But and that’s a big but man, no lie about that Abel & Cane didn’t take too well to punishment
Just eating Wisdom & fruity sugar of apples, it didn’t nourish me as I ate & shat the apple core
Dynamically tagged, as if there’s a reason to be outstanding & top shelf, other than high price
Upwards of a billion dollars’ worth of gold would put a muzzle on me, just One, way gone, Ice!

Now, I know that the Fix is in because the winners don’t like to lose, they’re on my side today
Yesterday & tomorrow I’ll be on my own, once again, it’s the only way go to, head’s on a swivel
Gotta be sure the rear flank has enough munitions and supplies for the troops, moral victory
In the end, crisis leaves all consciousness left In starless darkness, disturbed above & below.

Imagine I, every day you’ll live forever but you’ll never see that imaginary monk’s lD card, fake
ID says he was born in ’73… not 1973… a hundred years before that, 1873 after the States’ war
Couldn’t just let well enough alone, thy eyes and ears misled all of us, to think that we’re baked
That thought may be on target or grounds for libel, either way, jump the shark or the near dead.

Suddenly, subsequent to dying, you’re in an act of contrition, apologizing to deaf, ghostly ears
Hot or cold water whether polluted or pure mountain rain & snow came down from the Alps
Sierras & the Rockies put the Pyrenees to shame, of course for the wealthy tourist hyper hype
Fear mongers can’t get enough, it’s time to put the relief pitcher into the game of Homers.

All to walk, run, catch, throw & hit a tiny ball between random lines of radiation, strikin’ balls
Picking up the final score to be an empty set of runs, hits and errors in judgement of Ump calls
Boredom leads to the high interest when the payoff’s sensual pleasure or golden dawn, all set
Plastic people and wood people got together & caused delusions of grandeur in a black hole.

Three outs, three strikes, four balls, fair or foul boy, what else can an umpire do? Nothing
Not one thing other than brushing off the dust on home plate, to be slid upon, so touching
Someone in a dark hoodie is lookin’ at me, home room is this here room, some war of sexes
I’ve got a hoodie on, I’m lookin’ at myself, forcing my mind to ignore fear of death & taxes.

Knockin’ the chips off of everyone’s shoulders as if it’s anything more than just being ignorant
Of the wisdom and knowledge it takes to survive in peace and happiness, as if there’s no Evil
Pretend that it’s all Good, it’s safer that way but be prepared to battle & if necessary, set to die
If & only if I’m correct then every man, woman & child is doomed, doomed I say, go git HIGH!

by
r j j stephan, i

c. Samedhi, May XIII, MMXXIII @ 111 PMPST
{ Sifted out of the riff-raff while listenin’ to #SoulSearching by @GlennFrey link @ https://youtu.be/GFdpGwuku80 }

F I N I S

W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)