#ricoSacto

Saturday, September 16, 2023

#Cowboys are always up for a rodeo with #Cowgirls #TESLATequilla #Zeppelin #BluesRockinHorses

RUNAWAY #A-I BOY, BUILDING SLAVEMASTERS’ TRACKING #’S
Brighter darkness’ fools ready to be consumed like swine in a blanket, I’m rollin’ dice on the grunts
I will never in time in this Space between planets, white dwarf’s red giants playin’ God with pulsars
Know it all, as above, so below, a transmission from the thing itself breaks hearts in the sugar shack
As you were before you were conceived in your iron test tube’s or mother’s womb, get back in black.

I don’t GAF one way or the other yet I know everyone else alive cares deeply for the answer to “Why”
Needing the answer, desiring a response from Nothing anywhere in the world, as we know it all high
Back in black, back there I’ll meet you one way or another sooner or later, deep down inside you know
Que sera, sera…what’ll be, will be…it’s the same now as it’s always been, bit the bullet on my first try.

Down to brass tacks now, begin when you cry like a baby as if you’re jumpin’ into a crocodile swamp
Texas to Mongolia & all continents in between, all ready to shake it up & fight to kill the AC/DC dump
Down bass, rhythm rhyming’ with the lead, brass & the back beating Tom-Tom, cymbals & drumming’
Nothing’s more important than breathing in and out, continue with the con-game until it’s done, sing.

Sandwich of gratification to be defecated with the rest of the garbage & white trash turned all brown
Queens and princes mated without knowing the reason for their driving force, it was beyond the Evil
Much worse than you are and by far not as bad as me, I am the War Machine, I’ve no axe to grind pal
My only function is to annihilate & cover my tracks, on the ground of being more maniacal than HAL.

Recollect that cyberspace inside of the 1’s & 0’s where you and all the friends of every friend resided
I’m talkin’ your daddies & mamas who either began your gang bangin’ or groomed you for dead ends
Everybody’s got to go from saints to priests, bums, junkies, soul mates, acquaintances & best friends
If you say “Hoy, Hoy, Hoy,” you can see me ride out upon the TNT sunset, we’re lucky we ain’t dead.

I’ve got the meat, it’s dead life to keep me alive, I’ve got the fruit & vegetables also dead, all my life
Eating & using the power until all muscles atrophy, one day or another down the road, maybe tonight
I’ll do everything possible to breathe in & out regardless of bending my knee, my mind’ll get enough
Hot licks froze, below zero down to infinity’s pool, damnation of the love life, this rocker sir, is tough.

Brats left off by their parents at the school that trains for the dissolution of Time and Space into a hole
Clacking noise of atomic implosion breathing until the explosion and the good times to come, in orbit
Highly unlikely to rotate, wobble-wax poetic while revolving for no reason, just because it’s in my head
I moved, I was unmoved, I was here, there & everywhere rattling the cages of the living and the dead.

Beating down the sound that moves the spirits & souls who don’t mind the rhythm & rhyme
Complete immersion from the bottom of the fee to the top of the skull, it’s all runnin’ in time
All about the bass solution to a deep, utter silence when you’re far away from all AC/DC sand
Lovers of what’s everywhere all the time, gettin’ old & grey, sold 2nd hand, below rock & sand.

Size of the junk is important for the species’ survival, bottom to the top, survival of a mortal
As if anything has an inner drive to impact the species’ genome, the DNA mutates out and in
Bitchin’ meaning’ so good, wish I could have been that lucky to have anything like perfect pal
Hard switch of  open #ArtificialIntelligence is turned on, #Bitcoin knows how it turns off, AL!

by
r j j stephan, i


c. Samedhi, 9-XVI-MMXXIII Anno Domini @ 111 PMPST
{ Tool as it is, #ThingsAreWeirdAndTheyreGettingWeirdFast @Elon_Musk interview link @ https://youtu.be/zaB_20bkoA4?si=v-ZpzdX7YPiR7LCZ }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)