#ricoSacto

Thursday, April 04, 2024

#JockStrapperSupporter #SheezGotBigBawls & #EyeCanFixADrinkOnIce #EyeCanGitYouBuzzed #ThatsTrueLOVE #SteelheadingVIDEO #WhatALady #WhatANight #ArcOfTheCovenant


LOVE WORD UP, GET DOWN-LO WAR
Originally sinned in a garden called Eden with Eve & I take it you know
I’m Stacy’s mom’s husband, I’m Stacy’s dad and we’ll take this real slow
My daughter likes you, she’s on birth control & no doubt told you, hence
You now know a little bit and you can guess the rest, no nonsense tense.

As I move in double speed, I stop in double time and never skip a C-note
If it greases my palm, the deal is sealed, gentleman’s agreement, no vote
Hop along the dotted line with your John Hancock, scribble above & below
Monsters of the Midway and Miners of the Gold bring out the best in flow.

Gone downstream from the hatchery ladder just to get lured by the flies
Biting them, chewing the bait without getting snagged, steelhead’s lies
You and the Kings and Silvers got together after the gutting and BBQ digs
Offered their spirits that now grace your innards a chance to live as a man.

How magnanimous of the eating machine, drunk lush spit for elimination
To be free from being behind bars without a key, locked into submission
Due to the inability to follow ten simple commands of the gods, mortality
Only way to stay alive is to fight for survival, to be fit, to smell and to see.

Aftertaste just as good as the original one, dream in a dream at one
Used to think that the thing itself was something other than what I am
Then I opened the third eye I didn’t know I had, I saw the Truth of stars
Ergo, as I lay dying, I choked the jerk-off, then a guy walked into the bar.

On the tile floor next to the bar-stool, a last gasp went in & out my blood
I recall floating above the bar looking for Jose & Jack, at one for Bay mud
Pricking the soft matter to control the excited atoms, pin cushion’s proof
That the holes I’ve created close with the passage of years, I am the goof.

A hundred years ago just like a hundred years from right here & now, zero
As close as I can get to a word to mean the concept of the Void, God’s hero
Blame all of the inconvenient Truths seen with our own lyin’ eyes, ‘ai’ One
Intelligence as artificial as your mother, she’s two hundred years old, son.

Bridges to pass from mass to mass keeps your feet & horses’ hooves dry
Like your powder that provides persuasion, blue, purple or red rover high
All events pass into historical vortexes nobody can ever retrieve ala dead
Honor, obedience, reverence keeps your survival mode aloft, I am I said.
by
r j j stephan, i

c. Mercredi April 4th MMXXIV Anno Domini @ 1755 hours PMPST
{ Scraps of fragments, translated from the English into WORDup by @KORN link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M7vOnlcLbo while jammin’ to @WARtheBand LIVE CONCERT link @ https://youtu.be/Wu7ygAqF_Mk?si=6S9MGXxKsH9zJh1w }
F I N I S
#FINSUP
W.W.A.R.D.?


No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)