#ricoSacto

Thursday, June 20, 2024

Arrowsmith but there's also @Aerosmith #1981tTOP40 ... PETTING PARTIES KILLED MY SPUNK in 1965 A.D. I will find you!


SOME OLD NEWS FOR ME, THE DEAF & DUMB
Got cold beer in the ice chest, we’re wettin’ lines in the pond, bobbers goin’ up & down too
Just like the old days before we graduated from summer high school, on to another Frosh pool
Of boys and girls 17 to 19, onto 20 & 21…grad school to 23 or 25, never worked, teach stipend
Influenced the thought content assigning the reading & discussion of the same old, same old.

Fools run in where angels thought quicksand didn’t need to be for fallen souls already gone
One step beyond the shore where you can’t look back to see what disappeared into thin air
Used or new, matter and energy have no influence over the rigor mortis’ verve, out of there
Just like rocks rollin’ out of the volcano holes, lava’s tiny squirts of unscientific, fictional fear.

Scared of dying, scared of living alone, you and the others inside, the Id, the Super Ego & you
Up and down for the heads to bob over where my space is, five or six square feet, stand-down
Group of One’s dairy queen’s, the cows producing milk without calves, all too humane, dead
Naked as skin can be seen it it’s colored forms, with the hair, no white, brown or red of head.

You’ve been trippin’ since that first hit of LSD your “friend” popped into your big mouth at 16
This whole world still appears to be the flashback in loop, living forever even turnin’ hat-tricks
Winning or losing at games that have no rules other than the ones in the box, Jane’s & Dick’s
All in your face when you win and in a funk for days when you lose, no kissin’ #Juneteenths.

High down & low unto the ceiling, downtown and uptown, down and up country, alive, asleep
Day is a spin around to the night’s darkness, turned mama Earth’s face away, to grow so deep
Below the core, inside of the magnetic vibrations, like you get sitting on the beach, in the sand
Dunes of moons put it all to rest, all there is, sunny stardust, in & out of This Downfall of Man.

I drank the alcohol, the brain malfunction was addictive, helped bring you back, so way gone
I smoked the leaf, whacked my mind’s eye back into the cerebellum for keeps, made me moan
Fine or not, it’s the way it is, I got high, you got high, we’ll get to the end just to drop the dye
Stoned and rockin’ on the slide, gliding to the finish line, it’s comin’ up ahead, even gods die.

You and the whiskey are talkin’ to me from Tennessee or California, and it don’t matter either
Could have been a dream, it’s just a recollection of causes and effects of scat that don’t matter
To the wavelengths and frequencies, I raise my glassful of Tequilla that comes out of hindsight
Eagles fly and they die too, alive from fertilized egg to the extinct feathers & animated flight.

Monsters underneath my bed when I was seven or eight, angels & devils came out church
Taught me to speak Latin and serve mass to the masses, honor priests, cardinals’ dad-pope
My mines full of emptiness I relish and have no problem hiding in plain sight, invisible chill
Drunk? I’ve been. High-Mind? #FlashBack runs in a loop, I am, I think, at least I’m all cool!

In bed with the evil that eat you bones and all, they don’t care if you’ve got a PhD, masters
Treasure is the place that you’ve got to flee from, to get away from the stench’s poison water
It kills your kids & your horses, you let them drink first and they die, you got no ride, no kid
Now, the hot heat’s on cold, frozen ice until there’s a cure for the disappearance of spirit-Id.

Until then, make amends, all needs to be even-steven, you can’t bring a knife to a gunfight
Know what I mean, or the disadvantage will result in your last breath in history, out of light
Heartbeats and thoughtful renderings of inner feelings that resist expression, hard rocker
Told me lyrics to rhythm’s rhymes and meanings of thoughts that disappear in a thin air.

Resist the attraction as you must, if you submit to the magnetic pull, y’all will immerse
Within the heavy metal sight and sound that tastes & smells like it feels, it feels adverse
So unfavorable in fact, that even though you aren’t aware, you and everyone are #AtOne
Try to be that way when you’re already there, fool’s errand, sleepin’ in a desert, my Son!

by
r j j stephan, i

c. Thursday, June 20, 2024 A.D. @ 111 PMPST

{ Crafted this 2-a-day GEM while jammin’ to @JimiHendrixBlues on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/TG5KkY6idyE?list=OLAK5uy_lwNlG5KASFF8t6Ea5wdoBil7oARJ9ImL8 }

c. Jeudi, June XXth MMXXIV Anno Domini @ 311 PMPST
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?
YOU GOT SOME OLD NEWS FOR ME, I'M DEAF & DUMB

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)