#ricoSacto

Saturday, August 31, 2024

#FriedGreyMatter #SheetFerBrains #GraduateInfinityFinite #HappyGraduationNiko @AssociateDegreed


BRIGHTEST BULB IN THE PACK
You don’t know like I know or maybe you do, I don’t know for sure, it’s academic
Treat is on me, I’ve got more Jack than I can ever spend on myself & my loving ilk
Hence, this idea to give it away before I die because I’m no angel, man you know
No evil genius ever warned me that knowledge was impossible creative backflow.

Out the clouds & below the innards of the planet’s red mud & all too human blood
Rained down the manna to the men and women leftover from the whole world flood
Swimming until you felt the mud and blood losing liquidity, like your stock & Bondo
Hand out to me above fish in the sea, old man that I be, over seventy flies of a crow.

Sift through the hype and once the chafe falls & tumbles out of your grasp, that’s it
Half crazy with the love you had for the ones who left dead or alive, all you got is chit
Use it to buy stuff a la Bevis & Buthead after they laugh their empty heads off, aw hell
All time spent with or without you doesn’t count in eternity, still ringin’ my damn bell.

Beer, wine, spirits of the beauty and beast within my holy soul, altar boy Latino lingo
Forgive me for requesting raspberry ice tea but it’s all I can handle with bull’s chit
Too sweet to be true or false, being as is, sight & sound, smell & taste, feel it blow
Right on through a thing itself, deeper than I’ve gone since I found it was no Exit.

Be nice to me, honeybee, I’ll be your shade tree to hang a honeycomb upon, pleasure
It’s all mine and I hope you’ll go for a ride and a date at a dance and company picnic tour
Of my friends and family, you need to be one of the many, not braggin’ just that I’m sayin’
On this road, a narrow path, one clear light Way since a day I gasped O2, dream stoppin’.

Out of a womb into a grave or gold dust in the wind caught in soul-filled spirit, axe’s licks
Freedom was worth it from 1776 to the day I see it still in front of me, eyes don’t deceive
Trip on Light has been fantastic, above & beyond whatever was, it’ll be turned on forever
Microscopic tattoo, my spirit’s soul, consciousness’ recollection, naked ape kicks.

One force of one human means nothing to anybody but you, yourself and you know who
Hay is for horses, on a prairie or kickin’ in a stall, mix in some water & oats, manure
Run around in counter-clockwise circles for no reason but a bet that you’re a furlong better
Hens get inseminated by the roosters, it’s the way like the other plants & animals, so blue.

If I mastermind the conditional & then force the outcome, mandated by the spell, I am One
No need or want for anything else while on the surface of the planet, zero multiplied love-in
Wings or hands, feet or claws, teeth or poison injection of viral bacteria from a CoVid19 sin
Inside my glass, there’s shots of spirit, rum & coke to water my dehydration, come on son.

Chainsaw opened up cuts for the bloodletting, to eat leftover meat from the last first date
Minds cleared of clutter like the closets in your bath and barbecue, a farce’s pregnant doe
Stag function to become extinct as unicorns & australopithecine trope, mitosis in meiosis
For the sake of the universe, specks of invisibility are your super malfunctions, I annihilate.

Mountains behind & ahead of your present tense, gotta go up to get down, below & above
Searing in the frying pan, eating while it’s sizzling hot, a pig, cow, sheep or holy white dove
Communion with spirits invisibility, still thoughts in the mind of the living left-overs of gods
Reunification with the mud and blood once you’ve been dead & gone, a miracle, hotrods.

Simply less than zero to balance the more than One, wrong or right it’s the way it always is
Before the Big Bang, before anyone went to a church to celebrate the unseen grace of fizz’s
All bubbles bursting with joy of having too much to handle, all orphans know, alone at One
Nothing matters and if it ever mattered at all, it was a method to teach an idiot to have fun.

Bobbing up & down like a bobber 18 inches above the hook & bait, my rod’s sunk in weeds
Bringin’ the tangled mess into the shore for clarity’s clear path, trophy trout released deed
Still on the hook, alive and swimming back in the drink of freshwater, lease on life extended
Karma in return for the assistance on resistance to dissolution of the conditional, undead.

Once upon sometime in the Past, the Future became Present for a New York Minute too
No way to ever bring back the moment it all came down & went up back into the Void blue
Happiness or sadness just a measurement of memory that you’re just an atomic dip chit
There’s an essence of invisible what-not, it’s what gets rewarded or punished for being It.

Fun is what you have to pass the time from future to present to past, it’s inevitability fun
Choice between absolute nothingness inside and outside of the body & a mental ill son
Vigorous diggin’ deep down for the grave’s dirty dust to bury the past in the freezing foam
Pride & the prejudice you put on the fools, keep it for yourself, me, king’s goin’ on home.

I cried when I was a boy, cried when I was a man, ain’t cryin’ a tear when I’m dead & gone
Neither will you, none of you, even ones who don’t read words written for dragon minions
Fighting in all shadows for whatever is leftover to eat & defecate, all there is is original sin
Disobey the boss, knowledge’s @Apple on the tree, innocent wisdom’s divine, clear skin.

Now you know it all, you let it slip your mind a moment but it’s the gift that keeps on giving
No regrets ever about anything, this is all your idea, to be awake & alive for a witch’s spell
Magic is all there ever was, spun a Big Bang far & wide, One’s animated dream in a dream
Chief at the apex, slave cylinder at absolute ground zero where Nothing’s never, ever at.

Busy bodies must encompass the strange and familiar to embrace the powers that be
You & I came from somewhere beyond the darkness of mothers’ wombs, deep blue sea
Way down to the bottom of the faulty cut in the planet’s crust, corresponding Randos
Fly in every direction without wings, not birds, neither angels nor bats, I know it blows.

You and I do what we need to do in order to survive among the fit, it’s a mandate of One
Here today, spin & wobble around the sun, I dreamed you died, and you were dead son
If you had the numbers you’d have the scores, the goals, the extra points of a hat trick
Three at a time, slap shot or a back hand around the rear of the net, shitz so GD slick.

Believe in the impossible, it’s highly improbable to a point of being king of man’s bone
Heart is broken in the center, live in a dream at your own peril, you can burn it all down
Ice Kool-Aid melted into my hot mouth at 98.6 degrees of separation from the i-phone
Hurry up & wait a minute, stand in a line, face to back of the class, last desk, last row.

Common ground is underfoot, you’re the only one that’s going to die when it’s Time
Space is wide-open to humanity for an entry back into the Void, where I come from
Hints to exercise exorcism have been ignored by the masses, observed by accident
On a routine basis, living things will die in less than century’s years, so heaven sent.

Bitten down hard, your last task as the grim reaper is to reap, corpse rigor mortis in
Rear back bone cracked into bits, snapped the spinal cord in two, repaired by the Ai
Full house and straight up four aces, I win the game with or without rules, I’m Simon
3.14 always the same, always what Simon says, we know the rules, it’s pi in the sky.

Hit me with your best shot or any shot of your best sharpshooting terminator of Man
Fear the forefront and backstage of the venue, blood flow backward out the oil can
Funny or not, jokers have no punch line, it’s all in the mind of the beholder’s behead
Evidence of who you are born to become & who you will be when you’re all undead.

By the hair of my chinny-chin-chin as the old saying goes in the fairy tale, three l’il pigs
They may have been little pigs but they were the smartest pigs in the deep woods’ digs
Divinity above your highest heads buried in dead star-stuff leftover from a Bigger Banger
Nuclei sorted in alphabetical, chronological order of all things, subatomic charm lover.

Swinging from limbs in the jungle is an activity of naked apes, it’s a miracle naturally
Why are you alive today and why were you alive since your conception in the womb?
Answers are catastrophic to the rhetorical questions, as they lay down mustang sally
She moved back & forth like a fish in a current upstream & downstream in a white room.

Period of the era is long like the speed of the Earth’s rotation and wobble on the ecliptic
Conspiracy of all bad guys like bacteria & viruses must be exterminated by magic Dick
Inside every angle of every shape of crooked, straight lines tweaking direction gone fun
Above & beyond this atmosphere to the Void between the moon, Venus, Mercury & Sun.

Lost your mind but you didn’t know where it was in the first place, so it’s no liability at all
Trouble is as trouble does in a prank on your mother and father, you weren’t on the ball
Just a passenger on the freight train, on the platform with my mother and father, cloud 9
We’re ready and we’re set, parallel universes merge, intersect circles, Gold’s God, fine.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Samedhi, 8-31-2024 Anno Domini @ 911 PMPST

{ Drafted while jammin’ to @RobinWilliams #WeaponsOfSelfDestruction
on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/at-LN8PXQGE?si=Ge_hZCXMreEmROUO }


F U B A R
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

HAPPY (Associates Degree) GRADUATION DAY NIKO, MY NEPHEW

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)