#ricoSacto

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

"IMMACULATE ACID MATRIX" #PiNK fPERFECT DNA I AIN'T


IMMACULATE ACID MATRIX, #P!nk fPERFECT DNA I AIN’T

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
For some mysterious reason, I’m here right now when that was the plan all along, #Way
A dream that lasts from the conception to the deceased soul of mating gametes of the day
One being containing the complete dimensional Void inherited from Eve and Adam One
Hurried a bit too soon, before I stocked up on the meat and potatoes, eat it all, you’re done.

Coming before I could get my drawers down but no worries, no pain, no gain, win the fights
That’s not the way to procreate the species’ specific descendants of the inheritance of a dude
None of us know the reason why you and I go tete a tete back and forth ad infinitum, it’s rude
But it’s all we have and it’s seized in a secret Occult heart full of data, insignificant data bytes.

Vision, vibration of sounds, ready to smell, taste and to what end, just for an ice cream cone
Just a pretender you are, I say that when you’re overtired and out of Time’s antimatter bone
True love provided and engaged on a case by case basis, always ready to indulge selflessly
With nobody else but me and me shadow, always with me and always with us all, endlessly.

Getting wild eyed and bushy tailed is what it takes to force the survival of the fittest life
Atoms, molecules of the elements, gas, liquid and solid, forms of matter cut by a knife
May everything that’s not nailed down evaporate and disintegrate the DNA code scoop
To be two of the same kind is a walkin’ contradiction, it can’t be true in a john b sloop.

Delete a letter, a word or a thought is easy as pie when you’re as ignorant as a top banana
What do you know, what does anybody know, nothing, that’s right, nobody knows nothing
For certain, that is indubitably true beyond a reasonable doubt, pound that way down home
Holy water blessed my head, crossed my heart, dotted my eyes, I don’t care, I’m DNActing.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. July 23, 2018 @ 10:10 PM PST
{ written while listenin’ to P!nk #F**kin' Perfect (Explicit Version) & a plethora of her #HITS CD link @ https://youtu.be/ocDlOD1Hw9k }
 W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)