#ricoSacto

Thursday, July 05, 2018

"PURPLE ROSE OF THE VILLE"

"PURPLE ROSE OF THE VILLE"
Richard Joseph Stephan·Thursday, July 5, 2018
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
It’s not all about Roseville, it is about a rare flower in the population of poppies and sativa
I still want the Cubs to win the World Series again, something’s wrong with me, ma and pa
Nothing is wrong with my body or mind it’s the thoughts I’ve had about things themselves
Nobody in particular, nobody’s mother, father, sister, brother or friend forced my will to bow.

On being backed up against a wall in a situation or two and then moving on, it’s done, it’s fine
Thing is, man I’ve become, son of my WWII swabbie dad and USO dancin’ mom’s jitterbugin’
Purple rose all alone, one of a kind immortal petals that are immune to the air’s dysfunction
Gas and protein coming from a Big Banger before I arrived, my egocentric one, selfish origin.

I had the high hopes dashed that remained after the Big Bang of the universe’s matter, blew it
All of the expectations evolved from the impossible to the highly probable, guessing a bit
Nobody but the priests believe the blind faith in the invisible presence, creator’s all-extinct
The One who made the purple rose from an empty seed, DNA spunk, drain down the sink.

A confidence man to keep the flow moving in the movies, the films, the cinema mocking life
Pretending that the celluloid means something more than Reality’s appearance to perception
Eating, wasting away to each spin of the wobbling relic of glue-like astral filth, husband’s wife
Mother Earth, Father Sun, a periwinkle-Nothing, a Void of human God’s invisible, clear skin.

Lower expections cancelled high hopes of heroes and old lemmings, speeding, decelerating it
The fact that the sky is actually no limit at all is merely what #Up looks like when snow blind
That is not a problem, like other facts ignored until the things waste away, I may be an idiot
Ain’t my fault, nothing to do with #PurpleRose genes, my faraway encounter of the 3rd Kind.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. July 5, 2018 @ 6:44 AM PST
{ written while listenin’ to witless, worthless, innane #TalkRadio on Talk 650 KSTE with the Armstrong & Getty Listeners #FullInsomnia }
 
#ONENESS @SANTANA  
 
#WTFWouldAynRandDo?  #WWARD
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)