#ricoSacto

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

"STONES LIPS ON ROCKERS"






STONES LIPS ON ROCKERS
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Feeling rocked but not stoned and falling off of a cliff in Big Sur, I think therefore I was there
Amazing that I’ve forgotten my name, my social security number, my address, my identity
Everything swallowed and digested, recycled into the past from the future, skippin’ presents
Yours and mine, all of us, we are “The Them” our mothers and fathers warned us about, see?

No good bad guys and gals, grew up either in cities or in the country, raised by miscreants’ ilk
What is left over fodder from the Big Bang’s refuse, blown-up star particles, without purposes
A cell’s animation or multi-cell civilization’s paradise in the Void, spun homegrown, cow milk
To be you or me or not to be, that’s not the only inquiry of alien intelligence’s common sense.

The rest is the history of the universe whether a PhD physicist or blind prophet, rock hard Ra
It came from nothing we can name, we came from what we agree to call the “Thing” of God
Mainline for the brain and the mind, to think about the things, places, sheep who go LaDiDa
Maybe better that I don’t but I will give y’all seventeen cents old buddy, hop in my ole hotrod.

I came from good folks and hung around the worst neighborhood boys I could find around
Looser than you when you got a buzz-on, I fell off of the wagon and drank a tub of Jack D
All alone now just like the day before I met you, it was just the way it was, happiness’ sound
Buy me a boat, a truck to pull it and get to the Lake by the Rock, oh Folsom let me be free!

Back down, I ain’t ever gonna do it, I got my point and I know I got my own back, I am One
Whatever you say, whatever you think about this that or the other things, I do not GAS, son
I am floatin’ with the river current downstream toward the mouth, where the blue sea hums
A hundred degrees but I’m fixin’ drinks again, waitin’ to BBQ, got more ice, sippin’ 151 rums.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. July 17, 2018 Tuesday @ 9:11 AM PST
{ written while listenin’ to some @ChrisJanson #FixADrink & HITS @ https://youtu.be/-_Op0bQfMoo?list=RDmAz9iq3VFTo }
#WWARD ??????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)