#ricoSacto

Friday, August 31, 2018

#HillbillyDelux #GiftThatKeepsOnGiving

SHE HAD A LOTTA NEVERENDINGS 
Children won’t know what I was thinkin’ when it all came down to me and the end of the Bay
But you and I know there’s always the #Hehl to pay when you play the game of life just cryin’
Trying to get your way all the time so that you’re the most happy man on a mole hill of #Meh
Thinkin’ about nothin’ except you and me and the future to be, day after day a song of the sin.

Not that nothing is true, false or otherwise but real knowledge is impossible, that’s the Ends
Wind and rain produced by the spin and wobble of the shotgunned hunk, gives you the bends
Gaps and trenches filled in with the gas, homemade, holy seplechure of dreams, beach bones
#Mandingo rats full of mammalian-amphibian DNA, baby Jesus mugged the Buddha Ones.

I recently bought everything on Earth for my personal property, a million things everywhere
I didn’t pay a dime for even one acre, not a hectare or an island, continent or peninsula there
Still bought the dirty remnant of the stardust remaining from the #BigBang of three stooges
Funny Tragedy just an integral part of nights and days you get when you’re one of the rogues.

As I descended into the lower echelons where there is no night and day, I knew I’d go insane
Called the police on my cell phone, #5150 came down hard on my case, shotgun full of #pain
Messed me up and I can’t get my engine back in tune with high octane, fuel injection sparks
I may have to will it to be done like the loco brothers of my #yoyo days, sleepin’ in the parks.

Hobos drinkin’ whiskey and wine, every night in the barroom, all nowhere, far from my home
Love and a need to be with another fired up body of matter munching defecator's, holy Rome
All of that driving beasts of burden, jackin’ jaws of their Blues’ rhythm-skipping’ dusty sluts
Nothing’ll be left, #LapisLazula twilight’ll suck hillbilly deluxe out your hot daughters’ struts.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. August 31, 2018 Friday @ 4:11 AM PST
{drafted listenin’ to #HillbillyDeluxe @Brooks&Dunn #BrooksAndDunn on youTube}

FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

1 comment:

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)