#ricoSacto

Thursday, August 02, 2018

#LoafingOverHer #JoinTheUnionLeague #GotChillsAllOverMyBodyAgain

A MANBOY FROM A BUOYMAN’S YOYO
 
I had green hair when I used to swing that piece of round wood or plastic around the world
I walked the dog and rocked the baby in the cradle, even had a butterfly backward stack yoyo
Up and down and all around the world from the Filipino Yoyo inventor Pedro Flores’ mold
Two pieces of wood and a string, using gravity and resistance to throw and return the gold.

Just about twenty-five miles from home now and I tripped three or four times since noon
I haven’t felt this good since I was about eight years old and that was sixty years ago, goon
There’s no reason to feel good nor bad about it, it is what it is and it can’t be any more Jack
Not a thing more than a small bit of knowledge that’ll yield the power you need to kick back.

How come you have to wake up every day and go to school or work or even be a broke bum
There must be more than the reason I’ve been told, alone in darkness, we hang in and run
From the nightmares and dreams that happen when everyone’s asleep as a fortunate son
Marked the beginning, the original start of the go-green light, holdup, Origin’s Zen scum.

Putting the payments into arears mode and noticing that Jupiter no longer aligns with Ga
Aquarius is gone and a sympathetic dreamer turns to the holy of holies, locked in a box
Where the sun never shines in to allow the sight to see the vision of the unnamed fairy
Neither a godmother nor an honorable sprite, can you say ‘yo-yo’ bandoleer animation.

What goes up must come down just because it does, we call it attraction to Eros’ love
To the core of this spinning elder piece of the solar system, where molten iron simmers
Underneath China and England, a fire of the origin remains while the night eats riders
About in and out, over and under, all around up and down, leave my horse, stars above.

Kiss my ain’t that something, you know better than that, I don’t mean literally, you crazy nut
Cracked as you are and totally bereft of the modicum of intelligence you’ve been a joke’s but
Betting that you’re getting the best of my love in the world, two bits I gave it all, spit my spit
Dreaming this baby down here, who in #Ga I am, a man-boy, a boy-man, Richie Rich’s #Hit.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. August 2, 2018 AD @ 7:77 PM PST
   
{ Header's a masterpiece called #TheKiss a sculpture by @Rodin as well as #TheThinker below the Abbot/Costello video, so there, BOOM, THERE IT IS! }

FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

{ written after a grueling SUV purchase day, drinkin’ shots with my old lady & listenin’ to Steely Dan #Aja & HITS on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/fG2seugAgnU & jammin’ to my personal hit #RicoRockHardFavorites program on #iheart link @ https://www.iheart.com/favorites/ricorockhard-724148/ }

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)