#ricoSacto

Monday, July 30, 2018

@Warmheartedness #StandUpForYourRights #DontGiveUpTheFight


DOGTAGS & KICKED-LOCKED JAWS

 sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Kicked me in the face while I was alive, conscious and perceiving the boot in my mouth
Horror of the wondering why I couldn’t move and defend my life was metabolized forth
UFO in your mind’s eye is not Anonymous pretending to be a DzWikileaks bury the lead
I am not what I was the day before my father impregnated my mother, mind-eye’s freed.

Psychological and physiological in the metaphysical complication, chaos is Us AND Them
“X” indictment as a co-conspirator with aliens from an Anonymous, nano-planetary system
Perfection in the empty sewer that the men made to empty the uber-wasted mastication flow
In the meat and potatoes of the carnivore and the nut salads of the herbivore, fed naked ape.

From a lump of DNA in a microscopic cell, comes a con-man entertainer-joker, a daft diddler
A builder, a mason who manufactures wealth out of debt, transforms the dead to the good life
All of us on this planet, third form in space from the glowing ball of flame way-gone, afar, sir
I did it, questioned everything and took no prisoners, nobody gets a pass, not even your wife.

Stinking from the dead and gone, not their skin and bones but their ideas, their handwriting
Suddenly, you’re entire block of housing and urban development is infested by a rat packing
Not the chumming crooners of yesterday’s Las Vegas, Nevada, friends of the Roosevelt dime
Movement of the Unmoved Mover means, the Earth spins, revolves and calculates the Time.

Copy and paste this link and you will be stung by the #PowersThatBe not God but the Man
You know who I’m referring to by the designated moniker “the Man” and if you don’t, tough
Life is like that so since you can’t always get what you want, this Truth, you at least will laugh
Like there’s no tomorrow, ‘cause soon, there won’t be for you, for me, it’s a dream Peter Pan!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. July 30, 2018 Monday @ 3:33 AM PST
LOOK OUT BELOW..... 
@BigSur #BigSur

W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)