#ricoSacto

Monday, August 13, 2018

#SteamUpYourKeasterAMOS @ricoSacto #ricoSacto



STEAM UP YOUR KEASTER, AMOS

by
Carry your jiving behind back where the seven sons never shine, it’s only you winning
Loving and living the life you love, here and now in Presence, past flowing downstream
An era from that biological awakening teenager, stone cold war on TV screens, oh Daisy
Gold honey is still sweet and sticky just like the day it was conceived in love and ecstasy.

Pickin’ up the sticks, gettin’ down with the bad selves split into a billion stone cold souls
A moment runnin’ through the motion with the apples and pears, my rocks and my rolls
Magic or not, being blind, deaf and not as dumb as the ones with 20/20 vision/hearing
A foot in front of the other leaves a message that there’s nothing stoppin’ you, just sing.

Blame your mother and your father for your state of being on Earth, children end screws
Snoopin’ dogs or blood suckin’ leaches, we’re all related to the slugs of the fifth avenues
Places where the refused food doesn’t pass an aroma to the darkness and a lonely night
It pertains to you and I, breathe in and out, you know, hold your own, y’all cannot fight.

I won’t blow it because that assumes that number one, I am able to and two, that’s it, I will
What the...is this happiness? Don’t you know what I mean? Take it slow, just take a pill
Enjoy the ride like the boys on the bikes chant, just roll on until the end and then kill mine
Kill the life inside that your mother and father granted, down by the river, drinkin’ wine.

You shouldn’t smoke any more than you have already, don’t give up drinkin’ more beers
Some folks smoke and some just die without smoking, day by day, all smoke and mirrors
Clearly in hindsight it’s all the Glory of God, you must be pullin’ my leg, I’m drinkin’ rum
A case or a keg is the beginning of the party, down by the riverside, deserted seventh son.

Fathered through Man’s sight of a keester and scent of a Woman’s ecstatic embrace-scam
On a time line from then until then, here and now, I’m bumpin’ into the tired bump scam
Where our great grandparents moved along in health until death, now dead and gone, so?
It depends, I’ve got soul here and now but when I die, it’ll die with me, I am an Earth Man.

It’s an evolutionary scam to force the California Gold to surface above the ground of being
Red dirt whispering that there’s something deep down inside the coal mines, a diamond ring
Rocks falling and beating down to the center-core of the burned out star that we are, Dog
Backwards now, all together, what’s it spell? G-O-D! Yes, that’s right, God’s a Dog. Bark!

by
r j j stephan, i { ...I blinked! 60’s recollecting watchin’ B&W TV Amos And Andy eatin’ nickel candy, rottin’ my chick-lets out 1 by 1 ! }
c. August 13, 2018 Monday @ 3:33 AM PST
{ drafted while listenin’ to the 5th Dimension “Ashes To Ashes” & HITS on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/K_K_yFws-b4 }
 
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)