#ricoSacto

Sunday, November 18, 2018

#DoYouWannaGetDown? @ricoSacto #ricoSacto #InSlowMotion

BITIN’ MY NAILS, HAMMER DOWN!
Richard Joseph Stephan · Sunday, November 18, 201
---------------------------------------------
 
If only I could turn into stone and have someone chip my rock into sitting, thinking schtick
Call it nothing but sediment from the Big Bang or granite from the calcified gas magic trick
Making this humanity out of nothing is a miracle, you’ve got to conjecture, PS. divine unseen
Hee Haw accidental boiling of gas and a Supernova pinch of Space’s & Time’s country queen.

My feet won’t be up at the end, they’ll be toes up but I won’t be anything but skin and bone
It’s not my fault, don’t blame me for seeing the scat right in front of my eyes, my headstone
My name that my parents gave me is etched into the granite to let nobody know I was here
Just like old #Kilroy I am guilty of leavin’ my trace of breath-fogged window of hu-man fear.

Singular or plural entry into the pool of dreams, sins, schemes, double talkin’ mini-microbes
If you are not reincarnated by the invisible power of the sun’s hydrocarbon in godlike robes
Makin’ a man upstairs responsible for the tilt of the Earth, it’s wobble, rotation and orbitals
Like electrons spinnin’ around bubbles of nuclei full of protons and neutrons, charged balls.

Like a rack of billiard balls ‘bout three quarters off of the dot matrix, chaos is just like this
You don’t know and can’t even ask what’s goin’ on here, just you gotta believe in somethin’
Reminisce the cool summer nights, goin’ out to romance the young, tenderly motorboatin’
Findin’ fear in the father’s eyes that the daughter would get hurt in a world that wasn’t his.

Just like me, all the pretty maids I laid in a row from fifteen to fifty were unreasonably won
Just a smile and a word got the little pretties beside my in my father’s cars, at night, no sun
Periscopes were up, submarines were down under the dashboard lights, in love every time
I was but the poor scared lambs of their fathers could not taste my sweet amour on a dime.

On the last shelf at the bottom of the closet, your hillbilly grandfathers left you a secret key
To the vault where the Truth is kept safe from those who would doubt their own minds-eye
Seeing through proud window to another side, peering at the unbelievable, inexplicable Void
Inside and outside are identical, #HammerIsDown, you feel me, Pink is the New Black Floyd.
by
r j j stephan, i
c. BLOVEMBER 18, 2018 A.D. @ 3:11 AM PST
{ drafted while listenin’ to some Blake Shelton #TheMoreIDrinkTheMoreIDrink honky tonkin’ etc, etc on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/A3MGfJ3eMGA }
 W.W.A.R.D. ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)