#ricoSacto

Sunday, November 25, 2018

@JoeBonamassa concert last night for me, TODAY for you on the link at the masterpiece! thank you for playin' !!!


BUSTER’S HIGH MAN
Richard Joseph Stephan · Sunday, November 25, 2018
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
I can only say that I am going to put you into a dream that you won’t believe is true today
How I am going to do that is for me to know and for you to find out, my mama used to say
My wildest dreams have come true and I am one happy hombre, you want to cause me pain
I want to return the favor and allow the pain to boomerang into your doorway’s foyer, Sin!

I do whatever I want and I trend on the social media of tweets and posts, allowing platitudes
To be my method of transmitting my sensational opinions regarding the nature of the beasts
Ones that you and I don’t regard as the first nor the last cause of the things themselves, dudes
And dudettes who pretend to know the Occult both here and now, near and far of the bloods.

In their own way of being, from the microbial to the ancestral and our descending x’s & y’s
Pricking your ideas with the pins and needles available in the historical record of the family
You and I dysfunction and propel the devolving of the genome, praying helps, it all dies
My way or the highway is the same way as every germ form of life, mama and papa lies.

Not out of the evil of the liars and cheaters you and I know, friends and lovers of the shame
Stick the branches and the roots up to the shoots of the stamin and flowers, xylem, phloem
Spectres of the books, professors, fathers, sisters, preachers, teachers of cultural roboscum
Put here and now, your choice and mine, ignorance faded closets into which the gods came.

Lose your teeth if you’re lucky when I knock them out of your mouths, all of yous, yeah you
Put the chip in the reader please, no swiping when you’ve linked to the web’s net, #JoeBlue
A show in the middle of a circus, there is no director of the actors on the stage without me
Cancer of the posterior anal canal where the end of the fuel deposits return to their maker.

Swept under the carpet where the angels fear to go, beyond Alpha Centauri, Venus & Mars
Insider trading of the matter and the energy fulfills fake needs to bleed on crimson carpets
For the sake of the humans who are not the food of the animals, eating men or all the pets
Options in small towns and big cities so that the rats of Earth never thirst or ever starve.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. BLOVEMBER 25, 2018 AD @ 3:33 PM PST
{ drafted comin’ back from #RenoNevada after the Joe Bonamassa concert last night, the band & Joe rocked the blues to the ground of being; link @ https://youtu.be/UIHF7Fyf16g }

W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)