#ricoSacto

Monday, January 21, 2019

#FeelinAlright @JoeCocker #MotorBoatin' @LittleBigTown @ricoSacto #ricoSacto

SCHADENFREUDE IS WHAT I GOT
Richard Joseph Stephan · Monday, January 21, 2019
------------------------------
Baby, you broke my heart and lost my soul the day you left, now what I got? Bullets at sea
Nobody will ever know the pain that the rain’s been in, what a clown, it’s an end around-fake
Lying to me is just fine but you better fact check your data bytes, good to be a glacier wet lake
Use logic and others irrationality of the skulls, great lakes’ ice where great oceans used to be.

Imagination of a chain of fools on the planet before each day before lunch, an apeman Id
Cavemen UFO aliens in the balls and halls, movin’ a chain of fools to a Chi-town done deal
Forgotten on purpose because the alternative is unacceptable, that is for certain a win bid
Choosing the shortcut, easier way to make a groove in the surface, to keep the oreos real.

Peeking behind the mask and the disguise from your eyes and ears, that’s a MF shock
You can bet life is not what you thing it is, what you’ve been taught by the dead’s a shock
Love’s all you got, it’s all I got, it’s all we all got, without that, it’s a dead T-bone orbitin’
Around and around, going away and coming back until the Singularity pops your zazen.

Not my fault at all, just because I call y’all’s bluff of being uber-ebullient, fatherless fodder
Drunken roll of the bones up against the wall, shake down back alley, kicked my crystal blues
Punks’ swollen cheeks from eating the trees’ nuts so that even 911 won’t get inception header
Howling at the blue moon, beast within begins to transform form into a matter of fake news.

Now that I can’t embarrass anyone left alive on Earth, there is one thought I can’t eliminate
That I am, my ego, my self-consciousness, my bundle of memories, maybe someone I had ate
We exist and breathe from day to day, as the Earth revolution orbits a plethora of self doubt
Forced execution of the Cause and the Effect, no Free Will, it’s a manic rat crime... I’m out.

Lugubrious song becoming blithesome because it mirrors my own querulous nature, a shame
I feel some schadenfreude when I see the villains recover their karma and feel justice’s game
Doin’ unto the others like it or not gives you the opportunity to NOT do unto the others, One
Never two or more to answer to, you are everyone and vice versa, atomic chain reactions, son.

Full of feelings of compunction, umbrage, a belligerent, bizarre desire to caress needles down
When I need it or not, it gets under my voodoo, down at times before I ever get a dour frown
What it is that I’m supposed to be up against, I have theories but need contextual DNA zoom

Timorous without reason, my bonhomie wistfully glides into dire straits, pique of god-doom.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Monday January 21st, 2019 A.D. @ 4:11 PM PDT
{ smoke ‘em if ya got ‘em...that’s what the TI’s used to say in USAF basic training tour of duty, it was like this song by Sublime called #Jailhouse link youTube @ https://youtu.be/bjRuymXmomE }
 
 
W.W.A.R.D.?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)