#ricoSacto

Tuesday, January 01, 2019

@TheTemptations #Papa Was A Rolling Stone 1972 Single Version


#POLICE & @HomelessWhiteKnights !
by Richard Joseph Stephan · Tuesday, January 1, 2019
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
It is the time and the place in space to put the pedal to the metal, hammer down Mex-Texas
Or Iowa or Ohio, it redux of the rerun for the minions’ predilection for the Perfect, infectious
Bringin’ home the bacon to get the home-made enchiladas in foil, cat food and a kill instinct
Empty, bombed-out structures that used-to-be hospitals, schools and churches now extinct.

Magnetic waves, infrared and cosmic stellar amusement and the trouble is you’re a pawn
On and off of the thirty-two squares of the playin’ surface of the black and the white Dawn
From the monkey man mind without a care other than food, shelter and protection of God
In the emptiness of the darkness a deal is struck with the devil inside you and me, full blood.

Down to me, down to you and down to the smoke that rises from the burning, funeral pyre
Pumped up and jammed down into the ash from which it all comes, stardust, fool for hire
I don’t care that you don’t care, yet you read on hopin’ for the catch of the day, rollin’ a rock
Funeral and burial, incineration for all two hundred eight bones, all under my thumb, phoQ!

Don’t trip just because you are more holy than I am, I was a Catholic altar-boy, 13 years, a lad
Then the Force educated me on the actual #reality behind Ma and Pa and a military bunk bed
Pink sometimes but mostly lonely and blue, just in time to listen to boogaloo, midnight’s spec
Gambler and pawn shop, dealer of the cash to burn, bet you’re right when you’re a bluff, dick!

Ramblin’ with the spirits and souls, around in circles from lucky day to sad, good day in hehl
Wind blows four or more ways, depending on the trajectory of the matter in the space, I fall
Shroomy Cow and Alice’s #Vunderland hole, I and you in gravity collapse, we’re singularity
Rambling around the block in a Hearse or a Rolls or a Volkswagen in or out of this reality.

After the last breath you gasp for, right after that moment right there, that there, this here
All of it means little or nothing, I should have been, I would have been, I could have been
Features of the creatures that look like forms made of shapes of plastic, pig iron and steel
Compared to this thing itself you see, alternative reality has nothing to do with human zeal!

Downhearted and drained of the tiny bit or two of microscopic particles, angry atoms I am
Changed now and I am in total control with the will of the One at the helm, Lord helped me
Which Lord you wonder? For you my friend, to find out and I’ve got no say in the guy’s scam
Just remember, it’s a choice, your choice, you can be wise or foolish, a heavenly body #Slam!

Lonely and finished with the wonder of the surviving with the fittest amongst us, we survived
We never became the food of the carnivores, the bone-yards have our remains, our soul freed
From desire and need of the breaths you and I are takin’ right now, in and out, borrowed Time
It’s almost out the moment it becomes conscious of itself, a matter, a force of cosmic slime.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. 1-1-2019 Mardi @ 7h11 Hors de contrĂ´le

W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)