#ricoSacto

Thursday, May 02, 2019

#DoNotCuss #FoulLanguageIsBlackHoleSingularityFuel #CrowsOnAMission #DonJuanMatus @CarlosCastenada #IceCream #SoulScream

OUT OF YOUR MIND, SOUL SCREAM
by
Richard Joseph Stephan · Thursday, May 2, 2019
--------------------------------
With my own eyes, I could not believe what I was seeing, out in front of my pen screamin’
My paintbrush and a plethora of color from white to black and in between, in living colors
Around the turning merry-go-round ad infinitum, liking it or not, it’s all there is, all you got
No turning around from here and now, only going down, never up, it’s too black, no lights!

On another hand, it’s dawning, that we qualify for free gifts of bliss, ignorance and amnesia
It is my treasure chest of inheritance from the original man and woman who began fantasia
Full of the silver and gold that comes from the dead star’s refused fuel, we’re ain’t dead dude!
Infected in the end or at the origin, with the virus and bacteria that qualify for being Good!

Up above and down below the things themselves, I think that I will to be, therefore, ‘I says’
Mother Earth and Father Sun before me and will still exist when I’m done, huzzah, huzzah
Rested underground or in the justice of the free falling volcanic ash-choke, cosmic collapses
Road’s twisted on the way to the dead end, weary hallelujah or not? Creator, Jesus’ Buddha

Periods of the era of human genome are historical some are not, always Dark Days indeed
Affected by all of the lunar and solar effects upon this rock that rolls a dry, wobbling seed
Earth is full of graves of bones for a reason, it’s got nothing to do with God, saints or angels
Sorry, no disrespect but I’ve been blinded by the light of Truth, justice is ringin’ my bells.

Equal and disproportionate piles of ash, liquid rock, bricks in reformulated, lead-mortar balls
No kidding, you know just about all there is to find out, idols will idle, tearing skies drip, cry
Alive, live every moment like it’s the last one you’ve been granted, AC/DC wall of the evil fly
Get more than eight miles high, out of your mind, out of the world as we know it, Adam falls.

Invested time in your golden lead, into the form of a statue’s head, looks in your motley face
Or me or any form of homo sapiens with 208 bones and a ton of guilt for Alpha’s stolen pool
Time and Space becoming the duration in this place, my hometown, my digs without a trace
Deep in the woods, in the jungle, near the caves at the top of the volcano, I still play the fool.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. May 2nd, 2019 A.D. @ 9:11 AM PST
{ drafted with grace from above {#MyMuse}, while listenin’ to some Bruce Springsteen #HumanTouch cd on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/bNJA3jCeAR8 }
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)