#ricoSacto

Saturday, May 11, 2019

#IHaveAQuestion #YouHaveNoAnswer #None #Nugatory #VOID

AGITATED, A B-767 BLEW IT BLUE*
Richard Joseph Stephan · Saturday, May 11, 2019
------------------
Mama, oh mama, I remember cryin’ for the milk, the touch of your sweet olive skin’s bones
I know that the guy I grew up to be, whatever that description provided may give you solace
I welcome, as high as you flew, way up there where none of the living down here can go for it
But you know what, you didn’t want to go there and you had to anyways, did you meet God?

Of course you did, no pasta but at least the peace and release from the two-by-two expresso
On your wrists and ankles from the #Depression to the #Invasion and #SpaceAgitation flow
Completely under witch’s and warlock’s spells of the occult wisdom, pass the wizard of Ozing
My dear, stop, look, and listen for absolutely nothing, zero, an absolute soul survival thing.

Beautiful and handsome, abhorant and revolting, all of it is right here and now, mud of fear
What you’re afraid of is the lonlieness of being all alone in the middle of nowhere without me
No light at the end of a tunnel you’re in, it’s not your fault it’s just the luck of the draw’s burn
Carefully written in the proper sequence of word, phrases, paragraphs, I think it’s my turn.

I’ve got some news for you, I can sing, I can write, I can work, I can play, can’t be the #1 King
They’re the skin and bones in the menudo, monitoring recipes of fake-Holy nights and days
In my castle’s black tower, I can see in the dark with torch fire, stairwells to heaven, oh I sing
Up and away, it’s as it always was above and below, a notion of my dad, a God, Sonny’s rays.

Rockin’ my baby, rock-a-by in Rocklin, where I made bricks to build the little baby’s business
What it’s all about, staying hungry isn’t the intention of mama and papa, but on your knees
Is where you get to sooner or later, up to the #Northpole or down in #Capetown, dead & gone
Fearing death has no effect on this here, you gotta go when it’s that Time, givin’ the dog bone.

by
r j j stephan, i *Header is our beautiful mother as most of DEAD have never seen! It’s alive!
c. May 11, 2019 A.D. @ 9:11 AM PST
{ drafted while “AGITATED” & listenin’ (watchin’ a video) of the 715 planets of #NewWorlds discovered by #NASA link @ https://youtu.be/YmcEgOZAxhI }

w.w.a.r.d.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)