#ricoSacto

Monday, May 06, 2019

Nickelback - This Afternoon #JustLikeFireWould #SmokedMyLastCigaretteInTwoOhNineteen

WATCH THE CLOCK ROCK & ROLL
Richard Joseph Stephan · Monday, May 6, 2019
-------------------------
If and only if you have the time, I’ve got the cache in a stash, down with it, sight blindsided
Golden ore in various forms of precious, elemental metal content in pure rat formaldehyde
Whether it’s Truth of the facts of life or the invented Lie by a deep-state spy guy, disguised
As a friend, a relative, a lover, an acquaintance of collusion, addicted to faked passes, I lied.

In or out of the funk, can imagine drowning in the quicksand of civilized discourse squalor
Lucky to be a free-spirit infused angel without the human DNA genome, acid deficiency core
Inside and outside of the being in and out of this dimension of Time, future and past all One
Nothing different to distinguish without the categories and forms of exasperation, it is done.

What time it is depends on where you are at the moment you ask, dimensions are variable
As the world turns around and wobbles on it’s orbit about the sun, I wonder if I’ve fallen up
Because nothing in my life appears to be in the down category, although l am below average
In an essential place to be this thing itself, to be me, be born decades ago in a cribbage cage.

Armed and dangerous to the bare handed self defenders who put themselves in harms way
To be or not to be for equal justice under the universal law of karma, do unto others et al
If nobody hurts or defrauds anyone, then there’s no need to worry about retribution but hey
Keeping track of the good karma I’ve stored, I should be Good to Go at heaven’s pearly gate.

Get out of town, get out of my face and that should take care of the problem of being around
Frequent flyer between flutes and the tom toms, I am runnin’ with the wolves’ silence sound
From Jersey to L.A. I change the Time of night ‘n day, living twice, skippin’ 208 bones apart
Dark black aces and eights, confused, abused dead man’s hands, sanctified my broken heart.

by
r j j stephan, i *Header is one of my favorite artists Salvidor Dali and his #Stache - thx Sal }
c. May 6th, 2019 A.D. @ 1:11 PM Lundi
{ drafted while jammin’ to Bruce Springsteen #41SHOTS #HighHopes #HarrysPlace & HITS on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/rOPDhoZH91g }
***

W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)