#ricoSacto

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

#Imposter #FakeRico #MakeItReal or else #ForgetAboutIt #DanmSkippy #Devadip @CarlosSantana @TheEagles

ONE MORE THING...GET OVER IT!
Stolen hearts from the early teenager love for the squirting solar wind inside Love’s raw loins
It’s not my fault that volcanoes want to erupt now and then, it’s part of all the planned sit-ins
Rollin the dice playin’ the hands I got dealt and watchin’ the looks on the losers! Dive! Dive!
It doesn’t get any better than this, extinction comin’ with every breath, yet still alive to thrive.

I don’t know what you know but if it’s what all of the philosophers and priests know, forget It
Nothing important when you define your terms, nouns and pronouns and past participle scat
Freedom to speak speech you’ve been groomed to blow out your pie hole, that IS a good one
Talk about the taboos now, what you cannot say or even think because it’s a mortal sin bun.

You must appreciate the flow of the atmosphere and the Truth of the Matter, dead star ashes
Earth dirt to bury bones underground before the Word comes out and ruins the gods’ class
Sight unseen for the sore eyes or the 20/20 vision blind boys from Georgia or Alabama y’all
Blues and soulful griping about being alive on Earth, blind since birth without havin’ a bawl!

Gone home every night when I could find it with the white cane, red tipped foldin’ straw-stick
Walk home with me baby and you may not get to the place you wanna go, if I feel good, I do it
This and that as the world turns a spinnin’ wobble, H2O riptides, JLo, girl's got some #Baque
Love shinin’ on the ocean like the moonlight on the other side of the planetary essence’s face.

Don’t know if you’re goin’ back down to L.A. or back home to NYC but I know I still love you
I know you don’t love me any longer but it was a good run, 40 years of this gold turned blue
Gone back to the beginning of the time I met you, the day before I didn’t know you, just me
All together in a day or two, you’ll be fine with your new lover’s underground, invisible glee.

Purring like a kitty cat on your lap, my memory is ready to leap away, nevermore to return
Better the way the river flows from the melted snow down the mountain to the sea’s ash urn
All souls sacrificed faces, skeleton remains in 208 pieces without any teeth, shyte for a brain
Mixin’ garbage into the burning fire returns the many to the One, as above, so below, Rain!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. July 16th, 2019 A.D. Tuesday @ 4:04 AM PST
<3 i="">
F.I.N.I.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)