#ricoSacto

Saturday, July 20, 2019

#SomeLikeItHot but #ILikeToRock - @AprilWine with the @EddieMoney #OnTheFlipSide

SOUTHSIDE, THE FARSIDE OF ME
by
----------ROCK & ROLL ALL NIGHT-----------

I know one thing for sure and if you know more than I do, let me know, I’ll pay for a keeper
Since I was young one, I’ve been pickin’ the cherries and leavin’ the rest to go their own way
If the cherry wasn’t ripe and red I wasn’t gonna get to know it at all, I’d pass on by like wind
Creepy thing that I always scored the runs when I got up to bat, hillbilly backstrokin’ city kid.

Half time in the city by the Great Lake, birthplace of giants and chiefs of the native Iroquois
Influence your thinking with persuasion of friends and foes, some romancers of gravity force
Why do I hate my Self when I have no idea what the Self is that I am, I searched in vein blood
All there is, no more worrying about survival, pursuing Happiness’ emptiness, #fakeheaven.

Go out of your mind when you go out of this Earth world of ours, this reality’s outer darkness
Empty space, maybe a moon and other rock balls anywhere between 45 and 185 million miles
From this core of our souls’ spirits, our astronauts ventured into the Void, returned shocked 1
Looked within the Void, realized that we are the Void, timeless nowhere, bullets of God’s gun.

Language between naked apes allows comprehension of conventions but oh, uh, not really
Wasting as much time as possible to avoid commitment to life, to live just to die, as a meme
It’s a secret that’s right in front of our face to see and understand even if blinded by atom raw
It’s not just to be or not to be, it’s how to be and why you should assimilate to the Divine law.

Comedy and tragedy on this imaginary #fake stage, hunkered down, gravitational collapse It
A Will to Power inherited by default since all other minds reject It rather than assimilate, exit
Opportunity may not knock on your third eye blind door but if it does, you’ll be a corpse, son
Nobody that’s alive now or who will be alive in the future will make it past the Event Horizon.

by
r j j stephan, i { “Smack my horse in the ass with my last dyin’ gasp!” -- Eddie Money * Header’s my brother in heaven, R.I.P. @AllenRobertStephan, #MyMan }
c. Saturday July 20th, 2019 A.D. @ 3:33 PM PST

{ drafted in effigy, as well as while listenin’ to the mighty Eddie Money #GimmeSomeH2O & HITS on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/rU-KVObNEd4 }
FINIS

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)