#ricoSacto

Sunday, July 14, 2019

#FAME #SoulTrains #BullShatTrain #ComeAndGetYourLoveNow #IfYouCanFineTheMicroscopicChit #BareNakedLadies


MASSLESS BYTE, HIGGS-BOSON x's
by
Richard Joseph Stephan · Sunday, July 14, 2019
-------------BULLET TRAIN SHOTS--------------

Right off of the bat, I hit a home-run on the first fastball pitch and I did it all for a ton of fun
I thought I was going to study Homer but instead I began hitting them sliders up into the sun
Old men groomed me to catch and throw the ball, taught me to meet the ball with wood slap
In the sweet spot above the Louisville label, in that groove the fast ball merges with the one.

Then coach put me in to pitch and that ruined my repetition and eventually my reputation
Just because I beaned the coach’s dad on a foul fly ball to right field, doesn’t mean I’m done
I’ve got some screwballs and knuckle-balls ready to be smeared upon the two foot strike zone
Perfect game for me at the end of nine, it’s in the books, it’s a perfect game in my mind’s eye.

Cement shoes gold body’s feet thrown into the Montrose harbor on purpose, afore the stank
Treasure and the trash from the refused atomic garbage, lights from burnt stars keep it real
Fire the engines up like a band from Boston and keep them revved up until after the encore
You know there’s gonna be one because nobody ever wants to go home, dead-on to a score.

The one who pontificates knows less than the ones who never pontificate, at least hardly ever
A fale synchronized Will to Power and Intent to evolve #Gods, #HiggsBoson ion-snowy
Synchronicity is a will to power and intent to evolve #gods, #HiggsBoson ion-snowy
Sometimes wisdom has been absorbed into the beholder of the system and abandoned to me
Took the dream and twisted it into a cloudy pretzel of logic and mythological fantasy of Ra.

I wanna say it again, head-knockers write this down ‘cause #IThinkIAm in It, iPhone’s bones
Tautologically certain memoir of understanding, trolling #fakemeat on our Listerine breath
Good men’s civilized society keep love alive, fertilized yolks full of LSD microdot-megadeath
Holy monsters hope for dope, calm, copacetic hairy leather bones of rolling thunder bygones.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Dimanche July 14th, 2019 A.D. @ 4:11 AM PST
{ drafted while listenin’ to Barenaked Ladies concert on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/UsLoUGX2T_Y }

FINIS

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)