#ricoSacto

Thursday, August 29, 2019

#BigSistersDontDoThat ...or do they? #GetBackJoJo

CLOSED THE BAR @4:11 AM, WAIT!*
Richard Joseph Stephan · Thursday, August 29, 2019
- - -
So, I lived the way I talked, polite, brain/mind, educated at Adam’s University, an Eve I blow
Couldn’t fight against the first man to make America Great for the 1st time, 1776ers Kokomo
Ones who really gave it all because they had nothing to begin with, they encroached red-men
My brothers and sisters, here’s the Truth so maybe you ought to tune this out, put it on down.

I don’t know what you need but since I’m human and I assume y’all are also, cousins and kin
There’s no need to fudge the Truth and lie about bein’ nailed up to the cross by foes of surfin’
Mankind worships inner selves, prays on knees that step on toes 6 days every week, I be sins
But at least my pops gave me a great example, respect the authority, priests n’ hot politicians.

Think about the zygote for a change, without it we don’t ever feel and see the taste of the reb
What I am, not rats but a humane imitator, sing cowboy, bad boy, cut redneck rock and roller
Blackboard poets graduated to the indelible, few words, immortally yours on the world wide
Bitter truth of the conscience of the storm’s whirl, causation? Earth’s wobbling twirl rip tide!

Assuming the information and data presented to you and I has any veracity, we nibble a little
Not just knowledge power, but also productive recollection of old country miles, papa’s creed
In high rise buildings, on top of the sky-scraping metal, gone to hell and gone, impossible pill
Where Hope’s skyline of fire meets the darkness, my outer-space, halftime Omega out-bleed!

Magical Stand-Out reason why there’s 24 accolades in a case, pronto, main street preachers
Swill it down the hatch, it’s all she wrote now get in the Cadillac, let’s hide in coastal waters
Where nothing can be seen as it truly is, something without any light, no burning, black key
Can’t get another drink on Last Call, double whiskey glasses, knocked ‘em back, oh poor me!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. August 29th, 2019 A.D. @ 4:44 AM PST
* 4 US WW2 women aviators, who gave it all!
{drafted listenin’ to the millionth train rollin’ into the @RosevilleRailYard beneath the bum’s Elkhorn overpass & jammin’ to Elvis Presley's Graceland @ https://youtu.be/Sy4mKNgbcG0 & https://youtu.be/8iKSw-D4YDk}
FINIS

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)