#ricoSacto

Friday, August 09, 2019

#BreatheOnceTwiceThrice #FINIS #WalkinLikeAMan #Bipedalin' #CandyGirl @FourSeasons


 #RabbitFoot #GoodLuckCharmOnMyArm
DRINKIN’ IN A TAXICAB, WHODAT?
by
-------#A HUNK OF BURNIN' LOVE-------
 
We’re flyin’ above the freeway Jack! Unlicensed, not right, but a nice #NDT nitro dayo slip
Price of skyrocketin’ costs up to $100 per minute, five minutes to work and back, $200 trip
A grand every week, fifty grand a year, tax deductible of course, dull the point moot, yo yo
Nobody gets out alive even if I crash, the world goes on, Earth spins, the sun and moon glow.

For the sake of humanity and posterity in general, you must have some blind faith and hope
Without it, there’s just an a posteriori argument for the nature of the unknown, accident pro
Causes and effects are the random settlings of the things that count a or Wonderwoman, superheroes and masks for the dead.

Famished and deprived of dreaming outlets for the dimly lit mind I’ve been privy to, Ignite!
Playin’ some CARLOS SANTANA #Supernatural to wind up the day’s done deals, to fight
Another day, another month or year whether it’s high or low, need me and I’m there, alright
I came, I in a state of tropical depression awaiting a NEW demand in lieu of utter sublimity

Afternoon delights of the third kind, if you know where I’m comin’ from, my FLIGHT car!
It’s my right hand man, it’s got an infinite warranty to fly at will as long as I prefer, a Star
It brings me to the alpha romeo test, will it drive itself, maintain itself and still be a prize?
Monks hid away the words in a cave to be found by anyone other than the queen’s prides.

Now is the time when everything comes out, that there’s no God but there’s a Sun of my God
It’s not a man who is born of woman from an immaculatic conceptionalism, wet dream’s GA
Yell, ad infinitum to the nonsense of ebb n’ flow, permutation of orbital trajectory to etcetera
Cosmic soup mix yields an hilariously pitiful comedy, a tragedy of gay Parisian net zero nada!

A brewed mixture of whatever floats your boat and a last supper should get you power to Rise
From an absolute state of death, where your soul deserts bones, passes pointless phuq RSVPs
Reincarnation is not an option if your karma is neutral, return if and only if there’s a reason
For being alive, for learning and obeying the rules of the walk, run, swim and fly god-routine.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. August 9th, 2019 A.D. @ 5:05 AM PST
{ drafted in utero, listenin’ inside of my womb room, comin’ out with MarilynMonroe & #JaneRussell link @ https://youtu.be/tZ-GEZhUFoc & another of Billie Holiday in NEVER seen (by me) videos links @ https://youtu.be/-3jO-3BoGzM }
 
 W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)