#ricoSacto

Thursday, August 08, 2019

#OnBeingAliveOn8-8-2019 #PoleVault#16 @BruceSpringsteenRocks

MY EYE SEES NO APOLOGY, ET AL
Richard Joseph Stephan · Thursday, August 8, 2019
-------------COVER ME---------------
Sip some chain lightening, farm to fork southern drawl now, all’s said n’ done when in Rome
Now and then you pretend your heart’s broke, chased away your #pride on my #island home
Where nobody but you can get close to, hotter than hehl inside there, time to walk the plank
Underwater there’s so much pressure to perform or be eaten by the evil fish in a shark tank.

Common neutrality to battles and wars between states of being a predator or piece of prey
Cuddled up or stored in a Bell jar, saved for a Space-Time of hunger for unspoiled foreplay
Always surviving the blackness of the holy nights until the planets move on to the light’s sun
My mojo and verve I got from my zygote, confirmed spermatozoa and ovum of DNA in a bun.

It is alright one way or the other, we’re gonna come and go whether we like it or not, god Am
Dug holes to feel the old bones from being eaten by hungry carnivores of taste, a royal scam
What is left after it ain’t movin’ any more? Poor me, I need a bunch of drinks again, I’m OK
I always get like this at 4:00 AM when I’m tryin’ not to see the Truth, whiskey glasses all full!

Double shots now, stay with me but you gotta hurry and finish this up, last call is a comin’ up
Bartenders are gonna hit us one more time, drinks strong and down the hatch, bottoms’ cup
To catch the puns and double entendres to complete the comprehension of the humor’s dope
Joke’s on you if you think this isn’t a comedy and tragedy of ignorance, Life’s hung on a rope!

Or was that just some bait on a hook to catch me when I wasn’t paying complete attention
To the matter at hand, the energy of momentum of the sound and sights of divine creation
Pink and brown fiddles gettin’ sawed like strings from animals’ legs and arms, rollin’ tunes
Beats makin’ your mother and sister get gone and findin’ someone elses’ wandering nun!

We could all use a little rain fall, bein’ so dry that one more day will bring the reaper’s scythe
Clouds are the cover for the burnin’ star’s fury with the atomic reaction of trippin’ hot myth
Force and momentum being the operating words of the function of the calculus, it is scatty
All is said and done by our final gasp of the solid and liquid, in gas, in a ghost, smile pretty!

Here’s what my grandpa taught me last Friday after 5:00 when he left as a fire smokin’ chief
Nobody gets out of this game, this play, this up-down life on Earth is eternal, it’s what we do
Keep it rollin’ right along, shut my mouth, good vibes now on God’s Time, scuttlebuttin’ reef
Nothing else to say or do, just wait for the end and see what it is, or not, cold beer here, fool!

by
r j j stephan, i {JUST this old boy’s lovin’ muse, dog gone plum out of WORD! }
c. August 8th, 2019 A.D. @ 4:44 AM PST
{ drafted while prayin’ to nobody but myself, rollin’ in my Cadillac and playin’ music until the cows come home, from my lips to God’s ears in high heaven, head out on a youTube link @ https://youtu.be/OQcyXGAtRPo }
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)