#ricoSacto

Saturday, August 10, 2019

#CryinAintGonnaMakeItBetter #TimeHealsAllWounds #ThereforeIAm #BonVoyage #ClarityClarified #ShameOnTheMoon

FUNKIFY BEFORE YOU DIE, Li On
Richard Joseph Stephan  ·Saturday, August 10, 2019
----------------
Hungry for those good things that make me happy, satiated is a holy state of being
Usually have to work to hunt the herd and trap the slow gazelles that want my teeth
Nothing personal, I did not create this kitty cat situation, the Egyptians did it on meth
They ate and drank and inhaled solid, liquid and gas just to glimpse Nirvana’s ring.

Under the paws with the claws, there’s muscles and sinews to kill until the ending
When there’s nothing but rocks and dirt left, can’t hunt or fish, can’t eat a seedling
Cat fights on the cat walks and the females are what it is to be “catty” in spades, yo
I am not making this up, it’s true, trust me even if you don’t know me, please JLo?

If and only if there’s a symbiotic relationship to your life and the fantasy of celluloid
Then you’ve got a prospect on your hands, it’ll be a race to the top, you’ll be the Void
As if anyone else on Earth ever could, be the Void, nobody but you, well there’s old Al
But I don’t wanna be the Void, it’s not something that sounds very good, it sounds evil.

It took a long time for the things that move and die for food or just a T-bone locker of Jones
Premium soil, dead star dirt and a medium for the plants, vegetables and hot fruits of looms
Intelligence of conceptual analysis and the rendering of myth into the pure fantasy of zones
From top of the hill to the bottom of the barrel, you funkiness funkifies before you up n’ die.

Pride of my father and mother, I’m the cat in the header, I look forward to your bloody neck
Nothing personal, it’s just because you’re potential food and blood to extend my tour of duty
Remote possibility that I may be struck by a truck, my aunt did when she was eight, a wreck
More or less, it’s neither war nor peace that came first, the One fell down asleep, to #Hootie!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Saturday August 10th, 2019 A.D. @ 7:11 PM PST
  W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)