#ricoSacto

Friday, August 23, 2019

#PerhapsPerhaps #CAKE #GlennFrey ROCK#84001


about cake I ate, once I ate It, boom
by
Once there lived a total idiotic moron who was in charge of the entire planet of red Mercury
As the planet got hotter and hotter, the magnificent queen told the king to phuqup history
Therefore, the king ratcheted up the thermostat and in no Time at all, he became the ashes
Spread throughout the empty Void of Space, where there is no Time for captains or bashes.

Party or not, it really never mattered in the beginning nor forever, Matter’s rock finale scum
I could care more but the ship sailed away from my consciousness once I degreed in wisdom
From the First Cause to my own personal bodily extinction and consciousness depletion, man
Sorry for nothing, I’m sacred H2O, baptized in holy water for the sake of being all too human.

It’s all for the sake of rockin’ through the impervious hookups you collected on narrow Way
For a tattoo ain’t gonna hold the whole reminder, got it when we were drunk in shelter, I say
Ink dying the cut skin and mend the scar with the picture of my mother’s anchor, I Am fame
What she gave me, my mama, is the whole shebang, what he gave me, daddy was a surname.

Curmudgeon and just a tiny peep away from the sightless, soundless, olfactory taste of God
What is that other than the nugatory philosophical reduction of Truth to zig-zag-zip, blood
For better and for the worst possible scenario in our future, we learn to kiss, to die alone, eh?
Regardless of the love your got or gave, mouth agape, heart seized, let the rotten bones play!

Come to after being knocked out cold by the slap on the backside, first one, too human fight
Blackbelted legs and arms to keep the head strong and at One, in the midst of the too Many
Faith and Hope are left all alone without Charity, the Love that cannot be wrong, it’s a Right
On the Left or Middle of The Road to a Dead Pool of spirits who run nowhere into a Penny!

Persuasion from a crystal clear deduction from the indubitable premises is immanent, OMG
Perfection an illusion of being before or after a Supernova, a star to shoot for is never for me
I am what I am, the egg and sperm, so to speak, of the origin, ma and pa inside of #RareEarth
Long play on the b-side, what liberty’s about, for what it’s worth, nothing-star-fire afterbirth!

by
r j j stephan, i {in search every Sunday from 1969-1957 B.C., then I found the Buddah’s #lapislazuli in my #fullLotus lap in 1971 A.D. }
c. Friday, August 23rd, 2019 A.D. @ 6:66 AM PST
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)