#ricoSacto

Thursday, September 12, 2019

#Senorita #Senora #Mamacita #LosLonelyBoys #GreggAllman

BYTES OF JAKO & JELLY JO MAGIC
Richard Joseph Stephan · Thursday, September 12, 2019
--------
It’s as easy as it sounds, we just put on a show makin’ our sponsors happy with the plugs
We’re like #PlugsBiden, we just want to be rated high on the totem pole of Arbitron #ugs
Sincere for the most part, you never know when sarcasm will bite into a bone of you or me
Yet one and the same way every single time, there’s an origin and there’s decline, a destiny.

In WORD, I believed with the blind faith of the minions before my insignificance, but I saw
To perceive, to sense nuns’ tall tales and priests’ masquerades are above and below the law
Where they say, this is a species’ repercussion for disobeying an odd up and down corollary
An infinitesimal, unknowable theorem that neither mathematics nor epistemology will vary.

Imagine cows without boys, running with the herd, wherever the buffalo roam, there’s cows
Bulls of course and the two genders of horse, goat and chicken, all we have to do is eat them
Metabolize the life out of them and into our bloody bones and free minds of a cuckoo’s nest
It’s not the fault of the random DNA recombinations, it’s a matter of the #LuckOfTheDraw.

I asked my dad why more often than I thought because I believed everything he said, honest!
My pops did not know how to fabricate the Truth, I mastered the Art of Rhetoric, I’m the best
Not because I wanted to be the best, it just happened after I completed my mission, accompli
Corporate One, It is the narrow and only Way to get along with a Void, Nothing’s antimatter.

Mass served hundreds of times, in Latin and in English, changing a miraculous thing into me
What is this substance, this essence of chemical reactions with mitotic subdivisions’ fit to be
Your mind and feelings have no existence without the flesh, blood and bones to talk and walk
Be nice to yourself, be good to all as if they will return the favor, no harm, no foul, let’s rock!

by
r j j stephan, i *header Armstrong & Getty in effigy, M-F @6-10AM PST @ Talk 650 KSTE
c. September 12, 2019 A.D. @ 11:11 AM PST
{ drafted while listenin’ to Gregg Allman #PleaseCallHome & HITS on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/RLUE8LeDcCk }
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)