#ricoSacto

Monday, December 30, 2019

#StretchEsther #DiveOrGetOffTheBoard #NuclearPulsesToMars #WhereIsMinervaNowEuropa

 <3 br="">
FATE OF NEON MOONS, STAR BONE
Richard Joseph Stephan · Monday, December 30, 2019
----------------  #CactusCaucusCaulking ---------------
Impressions of the First Cause of the miraculous we search for, to erupt lava outta my Time
Because the Space is really What It Is, that is the entire nut inside the shell, a good dam slime
Without It, the crush of Love and Hate would not have a historical record, night of a godseye
Nowhere Ego to go ‘cept ‘round in infinite circles of square-triangles, a hexagram ID display.

Watch the sun dial up the shadow movement of Infinity, how much gold’s supernovaed lead?
From the Big Bang you’ve never seen nor heard the sound, just the words of flies on the walls
In the light it is so bright that the cones and rods of the eyeballs of mankind murdered, dead
Eerily inside your head now, as it’s always been ‘cept now, awakened to be, humanity’s bawls.

Mama used to ask me who died and left me the boss. I always responded with silence in kind
I could not tell my mother that her will to conceive a baby got me here in H2O, a goddess sea
As a god’s son, I am the man who inherited the will and hearts of my ancestors who lost mind
Of mice and men, blind faith believers, MA Earth breathers, I am a UFO’s fallacious fantasy.

It is the substance of the First Cause that needs to be identified to assign blame to the fiasco
This struggle for survival between competing DNA bags of edible meat and bones’ anthropo
I and we all come together crossing the line from One to Many and reverse engineer all of me
Toe to halo above the 1200 cc’s more than grey matter with a fundamental flaw, a honeybee!

Signals of hands and the facial musculature have an evolutionary power to be at War & Peace
If the territory is occupied, it needs to be reoccupied by DNA bags who Will to Be, the Ceased
They cannot succeed yet they attempt doomed journeys, unmoved mover full of the Goldcum
Nothing and nobody left over after the Singularity returns to its pristine condition, a vacuum!

I am an unmanned mission which will not fail, traveling without the 208 bones of my fathers
Mama Earth was so kind to allow my immersion in the mud, blood and the beer of mothers
It meant that everything was everything and nothing is and will be nothing, a God’s anomaly
Spaced deep purple, just a #Rippled #BlueMoon doowop, a Rosetta-stoned, great dead sea!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Lundi, FREEZEMBER 30TH, 2019 A.D. @ 11:11:11 AM PST
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)