#ricoSacto

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

#PODCASTED #liveNotlive #HappiestOfNewYear2020AD #ItMeansNothingToAnybody #DeadAndGoneInUtero #ShipAhoyMothers

...some of my folks from 1957 or so...my godfather Antonio Alfano marriage to my Aunt Betty!!
 
LONGTIME NOSEE, UKRAINE CANE
Richard Joseph Stephan · Tuesday, December 31, 2019
------------ #YouGotALottaNerve --------------
Well, it’s time for another short flight to look for my daily carrion, #Everybird’s in the city
I’ve got a family to feed, they’re growing hungry and want to escape the nest, fly the coup
Where the good and the bad never come but always in wait of the innocent city without pity
I swoop and snag, whatever is moving, running, walking, crawling, swimming, I will poop!

Just a flying transformer of life’s matter and form into the shredded cells of Earth soil of me
Coming or going underground or into outer atmospheres below Voidness, Nothing’s all done
Uphill & downhill from the ground of inheritance, DNA accidental bash of my Will to Power
God is every animated or inanimate object with acid of the stars trippin’ here, Adam at One.

Your fate is my own, being creative about the answers given to the youngsters is beyond Good
Truth is the reality of life and death, we’ll come and go without a concert, on morgue slab-ice
Eyes wide open with apparent emotional distress at seeing the Truth, a frightening incipience
Wisdom of Nature, of mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, friends, enemies, God is good Food.

Of the eagle’s carrion, the skulls and bones of society is no secret, you’ve magic spell’s 1 Word
On the trip of your life, thank you to the powers who raised you from a seed to this Eagle bird
Nothing eats me because the taste of my meat is disturbingly inedible, even the hungry gag it
Everything is everything, that is Truth nobody will deny, mortal beings eat up immortal chit.

Wicked, in the throes of last days of mortal Life, kicking, screaming for a shortcut out of love
The skin and bones you’re in, your soul, your invisible spirit nobody ever sees with their teats
Get the yo ho ho and the bottle of 151 rum gettin’ down the dry throat, I require asses in seats
Down below here, tripped over a curb, a maroon in heavy traffic, “I” am all of the dead above!

by
r j j stephan, i *
c. FREEZEMBER 31st, 2019 A.D. @ 6:66 AM PST
{ Inhaled #WORD before the morning light so you could choke on them when the solar heat hits us after a 93 million mile trip out of nowhere & listening to the #MightyOjays The OJays Guest House #ShipAhoy & HITS on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/9-LuNJXFGTU }
*HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)