#ricoSacto

Thursday, April 02, 2020

#ManifestoOfWord #FuchsiaNewDeal #InTheDeepGroove

MANIFESTO OF FUCHSIA, OUT'S IN!
by
------------  #SeverTheBowTies -----------
Putting my health and welfare in high regard so that I may play my role in the virus’ saga
Pretending that people were never dying of the plague in the past history of mankind, Ga
There’s no God because God’s dead or so a madman across that ocean said, blow the horn
Made flesh and dwelt amongst Us, you and I and everyone who has died & so far unborn.

For Margaret and Theresa and all of the mothers who came before and after us, we salute you
Because they are all about to rock this world, the Earth is still rollin’ though humans nuked it
It’s why everything stopped, we’ve become totally annihilated by communism and capitalism
Species now resting in peace, no traffic or gas masks, just radio replays and TV reruns all day.

I see bags of groceries and candy in my dreams because I’ve got no money or food stamps left
I eat garbage cans full of God’s fish and loaves at strip malls, God’s nice leftovers to the right
Without the charity and love of the strangers, planet Earth would die, the species will kill Her
In a shutdown of all commerce due to a Virus that travels in the air, on land and in the water.

In any case, spreading rumors and the black and white trash mix of info-data, we flow, eh?
Being in the know-it-all range of ALL there is to see, hear & feel for me & you, say hey!
I am all alone there in that place in space as you would be too but you’re not, I am the One
Not that you’re a Two or Three it’s just that I am the only One who can keep me alive, son!

Depending on Tom, Dick or Harry is an option for theoretical models of extinction, depends
That’s all you may get at the end for assistance, something to mitigate incontinence, the ends
Of mice and men, same destination and same outcome, dead and gone, mouth agape, it sings
Wishin’ ma & pa would’ve told me the secret, Minions of Truth, roadkill of all sweet nothings.

It’ll fill you with the warm blood you’ve inherited from fortune of Gaelic-Greco-Roman stones
Who created nothing from nothing that was everywhere at that time, just like their ancestors
Trapping, shooting, killing, burning in fire to flame the hair & warm the marrow bone cores
Jolly Roger waving that Out is In, rejected humanity in a 21 gun salute to death’s skull bones.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. April 2nd, 2020 Anno Domini @ 7:11 AM PST
{ Jammed IN while listenin’ to WAR THE BAND concert #HITS on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/tsuW1Ya035g }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)