#ricoSacto

Thursday, April 02, 2020

#DontWaitForMe #Kidding #WaitUp

LOOKIN’ FOR THE SILVER LINING
by
Richard Joseph Stephan · Wednesday, April 1, 2020
--------------   ooooh, he said DADDY!  --------------
Philosopher’s stone just fell into my hands just like my daddy said, it’d be a fractured fable
If you get lucky & you’re paying attention when the sign appears as if it was willing and able
Wacky things happen in those lucid dreams, reality ya just don’t know, God, Zeus & Ra lied
Due to a change of divine mind, none of us humans are idiot beings, you lived and you died.

In an empty handed prayer, I whacked the gods back so hard that it mutated into a black hole
There may be angels but I’ve never seen one, been told they’re everywhere, they ain’t today
I think, therefore I am what I’ve been trained to be, what I’ve accepted to claim that I am, eh
Assemblies of the yes and no men and women who vote either their conscience or fool’s gold.

Mitigating the circumstances so that I’ve kept the socially acceptable six feet gap, further spot
Because nobody is classifying this disease as the proper one, everyone who is sick has the flu
When they may just have a cold, the GQ CQ, charge of quarters, able to discipline from blue
Songs unhappy for the gift of just being alive without a purpose, being a man to beat or not.

Here’s a notion for a conclusion’s first premise, if you want a rational nip and tuck, all the fat
You’ll need an empty bag of Hydrogen ready for the Oxygen to be mixed into filet of dirty rat
I think I ate some lead and it came out the end a stick of gold, not yellow but gold, alas, moan
Nobody in the house or in the home so the end that was near is nigh, we’re gonna get stoned!

Hard road with the soft rocks, turning the lead into pencils and gold, to write and to shine
It wasn’t supposed to be like this yet it is, searchin’ for the philosopher’s stone, it’s just fine
Magic happening only when I’ve touched it’s essence with my hands of light, hours today
Days to decades and on to the tenth century back to the third century, what did they say?

by
r j j stephan, i i i i i i i i i i i i i (Happy April Fools Day y’all)
c. Wednesday, April 1st, 2020 Anno Domini @ 8:00 PM PST
{ jammed out of the airwaves with the @GeorgiaSatellite #KeepYoHandsToYourself on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/cPtw_Cd3zTk }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)