#ricoSacto

Sunday, April 05, 2020

#NowhereSpecial #JustStayinAliveForNow @Venus #PrinceOfThePaupers @PhilosophersStone @VanMorrison @BruceSpringsteen #FaithBetweenOurTeeth #BackstreetsChicagoFreehold #HitMe

GOOD GIRLS, BLURRED LINE HENS
by
Richard Joseph Stephan · Sunday, April 5, 2020
------  #NoFullHouse just #TripAces ------
The Tea is for Two not the ants, fleas and gnats of the genome, beggars of green eggs & ham
I am One gypsy on the surface of the planet and there’s one in the air and one at sea, 1 & done
Not amigos but necessary conditions for a format to exist in this manner, a form of gods’ dam
Substance of the substratum from the Earth core center of a Life on Earth to a star, my sun.

You rocked and stoned the pebbles into smithereens of viral-cosmic dust, a pinch of salt balls
Never to be hard enough to rock again, soft rock’s questionable too, nobody knows but nature
Nice guys finish last and I was always the first over the goal line, apparently I’m badder y’alls
Good girls can’t handle me, like my ma, sisters and wives, bad girls want gigabytes, pure me.

I get it, I’ve always gotten it but I play possum for the minions to extrapolate their animosity
Dreaming their fannies are all awake, unconscious of Nature, trippin’ on Reality & swag steel
Took a ride in the education K-16 and found Nothing but #BlurredLines of animal rules, Fme
Yeah, I said it good girls, I can’t spell it, know where I comin’ from? Hug my mesmeric DNA!

Fairs and concerts, ball games of children & old, decrepit men who outlive a dark star’s whirls
Just because their mothers and fathers let them play games as children, away from gang ways
Earings and fingerlings of diamonds and sapphires, rubies and emeralds in a full circular jerk
Directionless creator out of humane control but DNA & RNA with code to survive, good girls!

I’ve fought hard and I’ve got scars and tattoos from head to toe, there is no dread of the Void
Been there and came out of It in One piece, still alive, kicking cosmic dust off doomed boots
Now, just #ParkItBeach & get off, a commercial break to be concerned about, empty, dead air
Wealth in the black lead buried in the mountains of planetary X, #GoldenGirls, a divine dare.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. 5 aprile 2020 Anno del Signore; @ 1: 111 Ante Meridian; Ora solare Pacifico
{ Simulation presentation with the #GoodGirls this AM #BlurredLines Robin Thicke nasty jam on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/yyDUC1LUXSU }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)