#ricoSacto

Sunday, April 05, 2020

#WorldOfSense #APlanetAmongMillions #GodsProbablyGoingNowhere #SomebodyHelpUsYeah @BeeGees @HEART @DarylsHouse

HARD ROAD IT IS, UP, DOWN & 86’d
by
Richard Joseph Stephan · Sunday, April 5, 2020
------------ @StayinAlive #Forever ------------
No it’s not, it cannot be, it’s over already? I’m not even seventy, I mean eighty and poof bone
Shut down after I worked for thirty years to retire and enjoy vacations, forgetabout it now G
Pensions mean nothing if they don’t send them, Man has taken over the system, I’m all OMG
The Man is always there for us! I know the Man, I am the Man, You’re the Man, I’m all alone.

Caught up in the silver lining and the philosopher stone search, nationwide, worldwide Hood
Always will be until my last breath and my taking the water & turning it into red wino blood
In the alleys where I’ve left everything I’ve written on paper, shredded into strips for kindling
Highlights of the dreams and nightmares in the form of sagas & fables, mine, yours, Aesop's.

Treasures are won and lost, some are even stolen by those who live backward, spelling it Evil
Walking backward with the tribe, the clan, people of the world, of all the nation’s hero ballads
We walk and run down the same roads, we eat and send the refuse downriver to the downhill
Changing scat into pure gold, the elements of animal excrement, the love of living bat salads!

It’s easy come, easy go, it’s all a matter of when and that’s the mystery, look out for The Ends
My philosopher’s stone can’t be inherited, I’m takin’ it with me when I go, I am a holy wraith
All of the lead left here and now has been changed to the shining gold of the minions, my kins
Humans, bats & roaches, virus & bacteria win, Samson bonks Delilah, David kills ol’ Goliath!

Up in the evening, up in the morning, nowhere to lay down where the sun don’t shine, God O
Took care of my mother, father, sisters and brothers, friends & relatives, dead needed dough
Somebody pressed a button and the whole shebang shutdown the engine of creation, I moan
Like a baby in the cradle wanting to eat but can’t because the teat dried up, now you got bone.

by
r j j stephan, i { This one is for my BEST friend! Turned lead into gold. Engine drones. }
c. 5 avril 2020 Anno Domini à 3 h 33 après le méridien, heure normale du Pacifique
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)