#ricoSacto

Wednesday, April 08, 2020

#KillerLivers #PullinInToTown #RIP @JohnPrine @ricoSacto #ricoSacto

A WAY I LIKE IT, IS THE WAY IT IS
by
--------------------- R . I . P .  JOHN PRINE --------------------
Homeless and on the ground like a jet airliner just landed in the wrong airport, wrong time
Out of fuel and the pilot and co-pilot have passed out from the honey pot of the busiest bee
The One in me, the only one I know who can survive the entry and exit of the plethora, OMG
Now I’ve given it all away to the minions, oh I am one of the many but with one defect, I am!

Who are you and where you’ve come from and where you’re going is not germaine to the Void
Importance of the breath of air going in and out of my lungs is tantamount to everything’s life
Without me, this reality doesn’t exist anywhere in the universe for me, just like being on par
Just a flesh wound won’t stop me from surviving as the fittest in my realm, 208 bones of tar.

La Brea has the tarpits but I Am what exploded and left this Earthly apple core for grandpapa
Where I left Adam to do his best, with his very short tool to populate the rocks of a supernova
Although not the First Cause of the Event Horizon nor the Singularity, I am still way too high
My friends, relatives and mortal enemies, maybe not today or yesterday but soon, you’ll die!

A random flight from one point to another point in Space and Time, caused this existence?
That’s a bit too rich for my humble poverty of wisdom and knowledge, random chaos sense
Accidents happen, the intent of the Will to Power is the only important tool for the One, me
“I am what I am and I can’t stands no more,” as the Great Popeye used to cartoon chant, see?

Protect the honeycomb and wax in the hive or home will be gone, have to begin again, again
Ad infinitum, as if there’s nothing else we could be doing other than struggling for the grain
Like pickin’ the fruit from the tops of plants like the hairy apes do, or nakedness is a shame
Freezing cold away from the equator, away from the living birds and worms, it’s #FakeFame.

Non-disclosure of the memes of the minions is tantamount to denying the truth about my life
Nobody knows anything but everything is obviously nothing in the end, God had no alewife
One infinite, amorphous lump of DNA & a pinch of deep Space, out this world as we know it
Monkey sees and the monkeys do, copy cats of the Way, narrow down the middle, aw sheyt!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Mercredi, Avril 8th, 2020 Anno Domini @ 06:66 AM PST
{ Drafted & taken to the bridge as I #StayedOnTheScene #LikeASexMachine #Word conglomeration from #Scratch listenin’ to the mighty James Brown -The Godfather of Soul- #SexMachine on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/1UzZUfFUnxY }

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)