#ricoSacto

Sunday, May 03, 2020

#StrummingMyDrum #BeatingMyAxe #SuckingMyHorn #CreepersOfJeepers #LostAllTreasureInTheWar #StolenValor #BeastsOfBurden

HEY, WHO’S IN THE PIT OF HADES?
by
Richard Joseph Stephan · Sunday, May 3, 2020
----- #SpiritsAndGhostsMating -----
Don’t be square just because you think that your mama and papa watchin’ #Taco ‘toons
They are watchin’ you be happier than they ever were with these fools & business goons
It moves forward and backward like the tides, going out and coming in, woe is a toolman
No half steppin’ up to the bar, It is open and the drinks are on me, I think I can, so I can.

Dirt down and up the skirts not because it’s Earth or maybe it is, dirty and gettin’ on down
From the hearts and souls down to the depth of the core, bottoms look good in a low gown
A walk and a smile is what it took to complete the species’ mission, all hands on deck, ma
You’ve got no choice, sweet honey drippin’ in a free will of inheritance, serving the masta!

Marauders and thieves get hung with the savior, forgiven for their being all too humane
Women love the men and men return the favor, abuse, misuse and disrespect, just mean
Called me mean man, me? I ain’t mean, I’m forceful and don’t take static, I am so rude
Nothing personal to be in solid self defense, it is what it is, cash and booze flow, I am good!

Food in your face, money in my hands, all of that and more besides, I know, I am what I am
You are whatever you happen to be, comin’ out the Earth just like me, you’re no alien Adam
Grandsons and nephews of Eve, rattling and shaking the cages, spaghetti or iron, all the same
Now and then, we disagree about the undeniable, hilarity at it’s best, peculiar End game.

Bones, all 208 of them, crunched into pants, shirts, socks, shoes, hats, gloves, covered chesty
Not only because it’s cold but because it attracts the copulation force’s need to let it all bleed
From the fingertips to the toes and back up to the crown of the skull, brain powered mind feed
Grooves and moves until one last jacked up huff and puff, myriad of ghosts go to war’s kitschy.

Accomplishment and wasted Time all the same, you can’t take these figments of mind home
Nothing outside this Earth is named, none of it is anything but blown gas/dust under a dome
Great escapes while dancin’ dirty, gettin’ down below the limbo broomstick, fallen angel dust
Won battles in the war, kept a treasure trove of trouble, my Valor’s stolen, Die? All we must!

Out of high school, war broke out, volunteered to avoid the freezin’ cold draft for rice patties
Dodged bullets and shrapnel from the beautiful bombs that made the oriental rice danm holy
Words form from the linguistic static all around, radio, TV, infrared, all for One UV, a photon
We’re born, mixed from the deep ground up, dirty danced with stars now, I’m a 7th son’s sun!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Sunday, May 3rd, 2020 A.D. @ 7:11 AM PST
{ Out the middle of nowhere, It comes in and It goes out, listenin’ to the Steve Winwood #BadBusiness #RollWithIt tune LOOP-hooked the link @ https://youtu.be/u_vkKozA8OI }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)