#ricoSacto

Wednesday, May 06, 2020

#Fiddlesticks #Pickupsticks #Nunchuckas & #Blackbelts

BUT WAIT, I’M WORDUP TRIPPIN’
Richard Joseph Stephan · Wednesday, May 6, 2020
----------- #StraightUpTripping ------------
Just for a second I thought I saw you in my dream but it was only me in the guise of a ghost
It made no sense and I tried to pretend it wasn’t happening but I knew it was a dream manup
I could not stop it from going on and on as if it would never stop when it was time to wake up
So, I just waited until the alarm went off on my digital clock on the night stand, here’s a toast.

Wake up call for the unawakened boys and girls, men and women, clergy and flocks in a tow
From sea to sea or up to the tip of a mountaintop, nowhere viruses go all dressed to the nines
Or out whichever way is expedient & most likely to generate success at survival, to be the flow
Alternative to eating supper is being breakfast and lunch for the mighty of claw and canines.

On top of the flow, skimmin’ downstream to the sea where the surf blue meets the green sea
Up and down the rain rises and falls ad infinitum, just because that’s the way it’s always done
Full down in pools on the ground of being, evaporation and cloud formation force vapor tea
Smells like fresh dirt after a quick rain shower wets the concrete and steel, smells like foam!

Relatives of your enemies are mine too but they be my kin, cousins, brothers, I cannot comply
Therefore, I either got your back or my kin’s back regardless of their misguided allegiance fly
Enemies just a word for people who are jealous of you or what you’ve attained via karma stats
Of mice and men & all the rest of the vibrant, vital animations of matter, mind of wombats.

Compared to what? This here and that there, one way or the other, theoretically speaking now
If the world is finite then why do finite beings exist on it, it seems finite beings need to chillax
If they don’t then it’ll be intensive care or the morgue in the future once a ticker ceases a gun
Trippin’ past the Event Horizon to a stretch of Singularity, ceasing to be just a sleeping nun.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. 5-5-2020
{ Jammin’ & rockin’ to this while watchin’ the #SideShow & rockin’ to Van Morrison in Ireland VanMorrison #Wavelength on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/DhHfcrOwBas }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)