#ricoSacto

Tuesday, June 09, 2020

#WeGotAProblemHere! #MayIHaveYourAttentionPlease?

WHAT IS HIP PLATITUDE, BAFFLED
Richard Joseph Stephan · Tuesday, June 9, 2020
---------- #StandUp #StandDown ----------
Silenced and happy for certain type of beings, y’all fooled half the ugly americans’ outerspace
Only the thing is, a mask doesn’t protect you, it keeps your germs, only yours, in yo’ GD face
Give me a day. a night to conjure a specific spell to address the virus’ deep purple, Black Hole
Appearance in particular, of the men and rats, leaving angels and zombies outed, it’s a GOAL!

It’s what they say after you find out that you’ve got to remove your cover to drink pot shots
It’ll burn the whole way down, it’ll be worth it, a shot of whiskey without cosmic dust to score
When the Time comes you’ll be the second to know, I’m always the first on my list, evermore
Adverse nature of the evolved beast within the corpus dilecti in utero, harmonic road #Bots.

Motels and hotels pull under my Lovecraft where I land my five-ten for a six shooter barrel
Olive orchard, orange grove, garlic patch, the DNA nourishment won’t stop the dogs so feral
To all of y’all brothers and sisters who used to like and love us before The Man came on back
Once you see that the stir up is what the anarchists do, from agitation, mixin’ in TNT black.

Evened up the score after me being in the lead the entire game, I had the monopoly, you see?
Deemed necessary for essential business of exchanging your gold and silver for a piece of me
I always say it’s my pleasure to serve because it’s the Truth, don’t give me the old world turn
What kind of man is this? Ethics and morality of a gnat, expectation of a Czar, let ‘em burn.

Pinprick on the love apple where the rainbow began the struggle to survive, de funded by God
On the one hand, to be selfish is a learned behavior of liberalism, no moral compass, yo blood
It bleeds out of arteries and veins, the brain gets none of the feed, it’s a load to carry, you dig?
And heavier down below, where your schools taught your children how to act, piggy the pig!

Send somebody with a Poncho Villa attitude toward law and order, hideout of Bigfoot tools
Did the children study in grade school, high school or college? No? Analyze these concepts
Mayhem requires ignorance and blind faith believers in a cause to replace your mom’s debts
Your father and my father were not from the same gene pool, my DNA rules, RNA of fools.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Tuesday, June 9th, 2020 A.D. @ 11:11 AM PST
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)