#ricoSacto

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

#EyeAintNoRocketMan #YesIam #SlamDownSevenShots #HeyThereMan - Love, Hair of the Dog #MyPlace #LivingAsGoodAsGOLD #MyPlace #Where?

FILL IT UP & I’LL THROW IT DOWN
Richard Joseph Stephan · Tuesday, August 25, 2020
------------- #HairOfTheDogHowling ------------- 
Hicks, spiders & hillbillies enculturated me, my mama always said, y’all come back tomorrow
Big one too, struggle to survive markets on mean streets of main drags, roses in leftover scum
They start shovin’ it down your throat at a few days old, liquid teat milk just isn’t enough, yo
We’ve got to do what we’ve got to do, here, down in hellright Tennessee, where I come from.

Down on K street, near the livery stable or up at a party of frog legs burnin’ in a hell’s bonfire
AC/DC & TheRealBigSmo with a buzz-on lookin’ more or less, a way to pass out of boys’ choir
Singin’ on Sunday AM or PM, it doesn’t matter, alcohol is the key, plum drunk stupor of me
Walkin’ tall or trippin’ over a crack in a sidewalk, either way, a dream is being dreamt see?

On the graveyard shift with the other black crows who blew in from the cornfield, workin’ it
Today, yesterday and tomorrow are all one when you’re in the Outer Space, out of this world
Spinning the yarn, spinning around in circles, makin’ clothes to cover the naked girls bones
White, red. brown, black and blue, every single one of the 208 bone fragments of God alone.

Free to fear Nothing yet accepting that the unknown will be known in short order, Superman
Don’t make me laugh, I have stitches in my side, I’m bustin’ a gut, seriously! I am just a man
That is all, I’m out of here on my last gasp of gas, oxygen depletion freaks me out! OMG nut
You got more hay and dirt in your pickup truck’s bed than I do, I ain’t no cowboy in a GD rut!

My neck is red and sometimes it’s just a stiff one, can’t move it and gotta look straight ahead
Of the men and the mice who left the traps loaded with the stinkin’ cheese, spoiled milk fed
To us all, this is all there is, some pretend there’s more, believe it and teach it, it’s a load of It
You know the bulls and cows but you don’t know why there’s milk, why there’s Gold in dirt.

We used to be the sun of God, the star of the solar system, it turned off, we turned it all down
Saving it all for the Big Bang in the parking lot when the keg runs out of the empty Solo cup
Hair of the dogs brushing on your tongue, inside your dried out, cracked lips, need the frown
Unhappy with the lot of your life, where you’re at, didn’t listen to your papa, y’all PhD-up!

A family affair of babies grown up to be cowboys, truckers and hookers, make my world spin
In an infinite circle of the failure of the statuesque stars between God-Void’s dark honky tonk
Drunken gone #BatShyt for the girl I can’t remember the next day while I groom hair of dogs
Mr Misunderstood never did wake up from that wet dream, my girls kiss lips of skinny frogs.

by
r j j stephan, I
c. Mardi, August 25th, 2020 A.D. @ 0606 hours AM PST
{ drafted #InALotOfTroubleNow while listenin’ to Eric Church #DrinkInMyHand in an infinite loop on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/usGv0gB2zEU }

 
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.??

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)