#ricoSacto

Saturday, September 05, 2020

#GodsTime #MansSpace #WorldBeEmpty #KnockinBoots #UnderThatPaleMoon #SugarStirring #ShadesNeedDrawin' #KnockinBoots #MeAndThee


TEQUILA SHOTS, KNOCKIN’ BOOTS
Richard Joseph Stephan · Saturday, September 5, 2020·
------------------  #LetUsRock ------------------
Rednecker with a fake love-line, one of my limbs came up lame but for now, it’s Magic I said
Now out to the pasture where they groom my seeds, steal my force out my awesome vigor size
What do you want me to do? If I resist they cause pains and suffering even to 3 lit-up fireflies
On the wall for a rest until it’s time to find a safe place, taxi to the unburied, asleep in my bed.

Whiskey, wine and beer even if you don’t have the White Lightening, Gin and Vodka squeeze
Years down the road with or without the Truth, just found it to forget about it, you better bow
In a manner of speaking, we all need to get busy with knockin’ boots soon, so looky here now
Needs, desire the same things, like water and air, knockin’ boots, stayin’ alive, livin’ to please.

Concerts come on when the darkness descends leavin’ the full or pale moon, I swoon for It
Pumped up days and nights before the amplifiers got plugged in and the metal and wind fit
Moving the old boys and girls and stirring the blood in the good ol’ boys’ hearts and minds
Sung along, played along, paid for the whole shebang with my whole paycheck, a gold mine.

Here and now and then, space and time put their mark on the Darkness with ultraviolet dots
Making the waves of particles that confuse the Science with the Religion, a philosophical err
Ice melted before I got here to the hot heat that stirred my inner thrust to reproduce the Ilk
Needed the mothers, a lot of mothers, so many they turned into One big teat of mama’s milk.

Trending historical record for the recollection of the absolute, fishin’ in the dark for One zero
Fishin’ under or above, just beyond the stratosphere, all the same, knockin’ boots with a hero
Sweet rolls and sauerkraut to make the cuisine a throwback, spoiled cabbage spiced up waste
Knockin’ boots when there’s nothing to do, I’m all in sugar, let’s beat those sweet bees knees.

Party and last call down by the river under the Choctaw bridge over the Big Muddy, oh mama
Good times way back in 1969 before I had to #MakeWarNotLove, my mama cried & let me go
My papa knew I had to go and he was pretty proud that I got the hell out of dodge on my own
Well hung in the days and nights when the heart was thumpin’, undertaker cuts Truth down.

No mercy for anyone lucky to be alive, it’s a matter of being here and dealing with nothing
Y’all know the thing, we’re all adults now that we can read & write, God’s dead in Sing Sing
Many more bright minds than my dull and inferior tool, I’ve abused One accidental mortal
Innocent and holy, first day of FIRE outside, boots knockin’, house rockin’ a cold day in hell.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Saturday, September 5th, 2020 Anno Domini @ 4:10 PM PST
{ Drafted while jammin’ to faves like Nickelback playin’ #SharpDressedMan ZZ Top cover link @ https://youtu.be/Eh9Q6BGGU50 }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)