#ricoSacto

Sunday, September 06, 2020

#RearAdmirals #FrontGrunts

LET’S ROCK AGAIN, KNOCKIN’ YET *
by
----------------------   A O K ---------------------
Your guess is as good as mine, I’ve no idea, two out of the three of us know, a bleed we feared
Grandpa and pop both got to the pearly gates, so to speak and either winked and disappeared
Else they entered and discovered that all communication nets with Earth’s last gasp of breath
Since the age of reason and the extreme unction blessing of wounded soul mending to death.

From zero to ninety nine, days either begin to move quicker or else, I’m havin’ too much fun
So many things to do, from playing chess games to grooming frozen souls for knockin’ boots
Of suffering good, bad and ugly feelings for family and friends, lovers and enemies I’ve spun
All of the many are innocent pleaders for the mercy they’ll never get when payback is afoot.

Dug for gold and got the oil that runs the land, air and sea, all in the deep pocket of kings
Queens take what they can and poison the ilk that would prevent their domination of things
Hearts broke to pieces and buried under the wound’s jagged scar, to recollect the scenario
Inseminated conception, gestation, mutation of the generation to be or not to be a cheerio!

Feed the pigs and kill the Nazis so that the Chosen Ones may flip-off the holy bird’s N-word
In this dream or the one you’ll know when you die, color and noise are unseen by a wild herd
Comfortable without feeling a thing, nothing but empty darkness, sliver of light in a blue iris
In another flash of alternating, spinning whirl of confusion, it dawns on you, know what it is?

Adore y’all but before I bid adieu, it’s incumbent upon me to atrophy my genome DNA son
For all the right reasons you will be rewarded with good vibrations, vibes from the heavens
Florida keys or Hawaiian isles are my destination with or without you, no never without me
Kokomo and Montego, Kauai dreamin’ of the flower contact high, blown far out to the sea.

Blinded faith in the knowledge and the power to be wise and aware that death is in the wings
I didn’t make it up, don’t shoot the messenger, get your affairs in order before fat lady sings
Many guys have loved you baby, I’m just one of the many but I am the One you’ve waited for
Here and now, then over there, whatever it takes, even if I’m a stiff, I win, got the high score!

I swung along with the sing a-longs just to get a date and see if your sugar needed stirrin’
Or down the road knockin’ boots, just me and you, doors shut, cut lights, boots knockin’
Whiskey and smokin’ Lucky Strikes until midnight brought us between the silken sheets
Reasonable yet irrational at one and the same time, impossible to contradict the 6 shots.

I roamed the roads ‘til dawn just drivin’ around the lake, lookin’ for trouble in a holy bubble
Taking it all down with me, I never wanted to do it but I did, I moved first, I drew and I shot
He forgot to lock and load his piece so I helped him out with that when I buried him in rubble
No sheriff, no Jesus H down at the bottom of It, 5. 4. 3. 2. 1, devil’s drink in my hand, it’s hot!

by
r j j stephan, i * Header is me, my pops Albert & his pops my grampa #BigAL! #BootsNeedKnockin
c. Dimanche, Septembre 6th, 2020 Anno Domini @ 8:88 PM PST
{ Jammed while listenin’ to #GoodVibes & HITS of Chris Janson #FullCupUnspillable on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/hNRJjDm2sQE }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)