#ricoSacto

Tuesday, November 03, 2020

#ComparedToWhat? @BlakeShelton @DariusRucker








SHACK IN BACK & A PIG IN THE PIT

by
Richard Joseph Stephan
Today at 6:52 AM PST
---- #YoMama ----
Public
What the #CatCall do you think I’m here for? To be a pet is not my nature, I’m killer of mice
You can guess what I do with them, I play with them until they get away, killin’ ‘em all twice
It’s what you get when you domesticate the killers who hunted your ancestor kin, no offense
You gotta eat and when there’s nothin’ except what’s walkin’ around stinkin’ to high heaven.
*
Got a scent of the man and women who follow him, a thing like The Sisters of charity for cats
Nobody has fun watchin’ their dream pass by without a flow and the burn, I am One on point
To be a character with 208 bones to boot should be all you need to survive on Earth not Hehl
You & I gotta eat and we don’t eat the living, we only eat the dead and burned, cooked well.
*
Fortune has little to do with it, you either do or you don’t, First Cause of it all is moving, fixed
Unconscious as Freud or Jung yet still they are dead and I’m alive, it appears they’ve jinxed
The way down the middle road from the origin to the final destination of the cosmic slop Joe
Wanted by the law for millions of murders in the 1st degree, #Mankind, #Humanity A-bomb.
*
It is the nature of the genome we are to originate the explosion that begins the Super Nova
Carolina to Timbuktu and 360 degrees in every N S E & W direction, it’s matter of the Ga
Forms and shapes only because they have mass and we have the rods and cones of eyesight
Begin in the middle and you’ll get to the end no matter what, it’s inevitable like day & night.
*
I got a chemical for you to put into your eyes and ears, nose and mouth in the head of Man
Just a drop or two and rub on this salve to make the pain subside, painlessness, in sea-foam
Hating the pain and head stirring, mind bending feeling of torture without end, it’s all over
A second after you felt the last feeling, here and now, it’s same as before conception, Om.
*
Rocked in the cradles and fetched the ball for the masters, they told me I was gonna die
I think it was about when I was four or maybe three, stuck needles through my skin fly
Man I thought that was normal life for humanity until I found nobody else would know
Father and mother of the roaring twenties brought me home to my sweet home Chicago.
*
I visited my mother and father in their graves on my Milwaukee Avenue drag of the past
Trips inside & outside of my mind, doing what only the nature of things can do, blasted
Into Supernovas as always intended to be within impersonal chemicals of gaseous heat
Die free and young or in chains and elderly, matters as much as tomorrow, no solo mio!
*
by
r j j stephan, i
c. Mardi, BLOVEMBER 3rd, 2020 A.D. @ 0635 hours
{ Babies rockin’ in cradles like wagon wheels & HITS from Darius Rucker & Lionel Richie #OnMyWay & hits on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/vaSuqw91tpY }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)