#ricoSacto

Monday, November 02, 2020

#MotherGoosedMe & #DaddyDidntRockMe #SignificanceOfSignification

SIGNIFY SPACE = TIMING IT ALL

by
Richard Joseph Stephan
BLOVEMBER 2nd, 2020 A.D. at 1:53 AM
  -------- COMMON GROUND -------
Mother ocean called me in, above the world crying out, “I don’t wanna die! Ad infinitum
Yet nobody’s listenin’ except me, I hear voice when I’m wide awake and when I’m asleep
I walk around in circles surrounding the buildings I drove to you early in the black AM
Lighted my ways and means until I got to the final resting place of me and my own scam.
*
There’s a rally and a concert tonight but I’m out in Wisconsin fishin’ random bass & blue gill
Before I knew it, the limit was in and the stringer was full, so I rowed it on in without a skill
None of the dead fish I brought in were wasted, they were cooked, fried and fell in my clicks
A herd and a school to the cemetery full of rock stones, above and a little below fort’s dicks.
*
New tattoos for you & the babies who grow up on horrid orphanages full of a genetic factor
Women and men grown in the home of the Homers and little dirges, who rule Mama’s roosts
Flip flops broken in two places so I had to stay home from the beach’s white sand hot boosts
I came to feel the warmth of inner space in a room of cold and wet dryness, need a Kracker.
*
Found the chords to play in the doubt of schemes and dreams the grandmothers left undone
Wanting the dream to come to true isn’t enough so the desire wanes without that thing itself
Out of the blackness come the blues only so you can get red hot, white hot to burn a GD elf
In the star called the Sun, I am the One, You are the One and we both equal the specs of One.
*
Use all of the ‘zenes’ topical and ‘zones’ tropical can put highlights down in all twilight zones
Chords of treble & bass, arpeggios coming outta nowhere in skulls’ cool, grotesque minions
Who work at jobs to pay for others to blow wind in their hair with others who share The Man
Punks and genii to consume the unconscious’ content and it’s living contraption, too human.
*
Don’t blame me for what you’re responsible for, beating you up is not the point, it’s a sword
The tip is this memory to guide you on the Way that goes right up the middle of a red horde
Out of Natives’ tongues, all the way to Georgia and up to Washington state, Tacoma bound
Hit a bus depot with an ounce of herb & fifteen bucks, hit the road hitched to higher Seattle.
*
Fought and beat the hell out of the formidable foes who arose out of nowhere, solitary souls
Came from far and near, under and over the things you perceive, words in and out the goals
For the sake & purpose of the complete Oneness the sages reminded us of, just the essence
All things you grew out of from zygote to the present uniform come from an omnipresence.
*
Beat the drums, strum the strings, hit the chords and produce memes, songs to old Sing Sing
Invisible does you good if you can buy some time, they all want to eat or to just kill fake Sins
Nobody likes the happiness that is not their own, jealous and in such a state of full doubting
You got it, skins & brass but need percussion and beating wood sticks into oceanic shark fins.
*
by
r j j stephan, i
c. Lundi, BLOWVEMBER the 2, 2020 @ 1:11 AM PST
{ Here’s a miracle for you, Oneness when there’s chaos in the middle of the head, down the
back of your neck to your soul’s emptiness you came to Earth with, your mama ain’t here and
your daddy don’t rock & roll yet, #Santana @https://youtu.be/AX9j0vIJ-aA #OyeComoVa ! }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)