#ricoSacto

Sunday, November 01, 2020

#HeyMan #ThisIsDOPE notThePope

WTFO, IT'S A MESS, CATHOLICS DON’T LOOK!

by
Richard Joseph Stephan
11-1-20, Dimanche at 6:33 AM 
 
Pain and suffering when it’s burnin’ the whole shebang and there’s nothing to lose the cats
Alcohol and elevated senses from the MaryJanes and the scents of heaven and Earth, scats
Punks rulin’ the streets who don’t deserve the Time of Day, you share the venue what sucked
My ego rules my roost and if Time and Space are as they appear to the senses, we are fucked!
*
If words mean anything, they mean nothing if you know what I mean, you don’t? You got it!
Front men for the feelings of long hairs listenin’ to the tongues flappin’ in the four wind chit
Common and uncommon species from microscopic bacteria to the macroform dinosaur pus
Being a punk is not as easy as it looks to the adults in the room who get irritated with chaos.
*
The drag came to me screaming into microphones, moving stages on big bouncing monsters
The band played night and day for it seemed like a week from the 1st arrival to full dumpsters
Beating drums, strummin’ jams, Baton Rouge to Seattle, waitin’ at a Chicago bus stop tour
State and Whacker Drive is where the last place I remember in Space that I was the one cure.
*
Outerspace when you’re dead and gone is where your spirit flows all the way out to big Pluto
Last place our sun wants to shine for us to see the nature of fake reality, cosmonauts all know
There’s Nothing at all outside of the planet’s magnetic attraction to streamed Void of heaven
Here and now is where it’s at, always will be for you child, homo sapiens to twist & shout in.
*
Lucky to be here for 5 seconds and there is a million reasons why I shouldn’t have come in
To the bodies of water, the seven seas full of monkeys descendants and their pet dogs & cats
Compared to being old and in the way, watch the young smoking their dope for fifty brothers
Now there’s a corner store with your favorite Woodstock species of pocololo from mothers.
*
Picking you to be on my team of One isn’t the easiest thing to do, don’t cheat and look ahead
Fell to Earth from my mother’s womb, she screamed in pain to release my tiny body, I cried
I stopped cryin’ yesterday, last night were my final tears comin’ out my eyes for cash or bread
Watched the brothers and sisters dying one by one, years and years, hundreds of them dead.
*
I was dreaming a minute ago and now I’m wide awake in another dream for eternity? Come
In an ecstatic embrace that lasts for a second, a smooth wave comes over the water, 151 rum
Now then, it’s as smooth as it normally is, coming home from being out of this world, HOME
Treats came in, now it’s TIME for All of the Saints to PIERCE THE SACRED SPACE, ONE.
*
Is it fair to say that you have a growth on your brain-stem brainstorm and now you’re dead
You were dead before, at least as good as dead being the mortal that I am, we all are, in bread
To eat my body, eat the bread, to drink my blood, sip the wine from the gold and silver goblet
You can forget about it now and forever, last breath to gasp the gas, oxygen denied, that’s It.
*
by
r j j stephan, i
c. 11-1-2020, Sunday, All Saints Day, Black Magic Women coming to ears near you!
{ Generated out of Nothing this AM, swelling in magic spells while jammin’ to Carlos Santana @OyeComoVa, Festivalde Vina (2009) link @ https://youtu.be/AX9j0vIJ-aA }
FINIS
WW.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)