#ricoSacto

Monday, November 30, 2020

#DeletedRecreatedDeletedAdInfinitum #WomenWineAndSong #YoullNeverMakeASaintOfMeEither


BITTER JUSTICE FROM CATEGORIES OF IMPERATIVES, A WALTZ BECOMES YOU

Of course you never know anything at all but you've been trained to beware of all else
No need to fill in the blanks because the buss is all about the hive from orphan hells'
Rollin' on the streets of Chicago, idiot kid in pop's car with some fatal disease to be me
Halted in the middle of the trip, reported to the sheriff and the local constabulary bells.

1969 dead of dumb ass and on the way to the purgatory of the happiness disease, bein' me
It feels pretty good and I don't want to be anybody else, anything I do is far out and OK see?
Figured it all out the day I nearly died in the frozen cold of the mother Earth, I love so much
From inside of my heart there sparked a Will to Survive the frozen tundra, a miracle of lunch.

OUT of the instant manna that fell from heaven, I lied to me and told myself everything's alright
That I'd never give up without a fight, food stamps and welfare, bring them on, child support bone
Never could and never will be like it was before, not for a little while past this moment, I'm gone
Saturday to Sunday, 52 weeks every year, I've got 24 hours to defend my back, I got this fight!

Day before I die, a little bird will whisper in my ear that it's all almost over for me, it's so crazy
How I got so lucky I don't know but everyone else I've ever associated by the word of a l'il birdy
Paperbacks and paperbags full fo the empty dreams and the holy crap lead of idiots mournin' me
When I don't deserve a second thought as proved by checking back in a hundred years, oh Mama!

Lower than the flow can go, beyond the livers and kidneys animated DNA, there is no reason for it
Humanity and divinity in no struggle at all other than a mask to hide behind the gloom and doom fit
Al of the people, all of the time they are graced with to be alive in this empty Void, God's robodog
Utter uselessness without purpose, from mitotic, random collision to decrepit demise, I am all agog!

You can keep the Adam's apple, longknife tale from the crypt of Eve's #BellyOfTheBeast, that I am
Showtime for the hidden, occult magic passed on in the darkness, where wild horses fear to roam
Monkeys and apes have no problem with the danger they don't see or feel due to the extinction gene
Amazing turkeys and chickens and the leftover bones for the cheaters in the bayou of gypsy memes.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Lundi, Blovember 30th, 2020 Anno Domini
{  Cogenerated (TWICE) with hyperbole of incompetence and it's necessary condition for species extinction, predicted by the sufficient evidence inspired by #WildHorses by @RollingStones on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/UFLJF17ws_0  }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)