#ricoSacto

Monday, November 30, 2020

#YoureNotNormalRich means I'm glad I'm not you but you you should be like me! Like, wow man! #WTF knew? #GTFOffMyCloud

FOREVER IS LONGER THAN LOVERS THOUGHT

Once awakened by the firing of neurons during the alpha-beta-cappa state of being unconscious
Full moon arose as if it was always there but I was not, I moved but the moon stayed above US
Not only this one moon but all of the moons that come and go, all too mortal, we flip you the bird
This creature feature could be worse than Romeo and Juliette, not just a stage play of The Word.

Milk from the goats and cows and your mothers, if you got the first teat or never did, someone did
Now and then, here and now, there and then takes care of three dimensions of Space out of Time
After the effect of One heart and brain failing to respond to stimuli of Presence-formed matter
Inside the First Cause of the first movement, exploding atom of Hydrogen or just gods got higher.

So, this is why the friars and priests tried to stop the questions about why and how you know it all
Blind faith of the poor and the lonely will get you favors, free food, free shelter, free love & a bawl
So you can spread your wings among the flock and be a part of the many who believe a want's a need
It ain't, life is an avoidance of pain and suffering until your last breath, alive for the sensation to breed.

Duplicating the copies of the real thing for fictional reasons, logical arguments to remain ignorant
False narratives leading to #FakeNews and the story that can NEVER be corroborated even to you
A reasonable man or woman, deduces the identical conclusions if assuming the Truth is proved true
I know nothing more or less than anyone else, I can read, nobody wrote it down, it's a mystery too!

Play around on the stage and see if you get the same impression, maybe you won't so let me know
Manana or the next, I will wait until you get jiggy with the amigos who know less than I do, monks
Cutting to the chase, in the library just pick the last book under the Z's, fall asleep there to dream on
Ending's an inevitable finale worth waiting for amigos, foes, ancestors go, hear my heart drummin'!

I run the shows on the continental shelves and then I fade away into the darkness to search for a star
Where the light is, that's where I want to be, where it's warm and I can exist, to be alive I love by far
Nothing bad about being a corpse or a lost soul without a body roaming in the ether, it's not for me
It appears that My Way is the only way I will be, it's in the DNA, mine, for you it's not, I'm so sorry.

Yet, to comprehend that it's not over until it's really all over, you have a micro-chance at change
All Matter and Form are this, Man you know Woman, Woman you know Man!  Come on Man!
Function of calculus in trigonometric inequality with the Milky Way, laugh, bulls-eye Singularity
Now you know Nothing, more than you got laid down before today, "Now go forth young lady!"

Been a starter on the bench, been a bench player on the starting eleven, game on, it's over when it is
Board of squares in and out of the bounds of reason and logic, remaining sane while being insane
Day after day for the finite moments allotted either for a purpose or none at all, just random jazz
Miracle that we even got conceived much less live to be a hundred or three, heaven got #Grass?

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Lundi, Blowvember 30th, 2020 Anno Domini @ 3:33 AMPST
{ Blasted out the Void for an hour and a minute, while listenin' to @TheRollingStones concert link @ https://youtu.be/crcS0rg1OJM }
<3 <3 <3
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)