#ricoSacto

Sunday, November 29, 2020

#LesEnfants #AlphaMale #OmegaFemale & #MOI #GetReady #TheShadowKnows #ProfessoriVoidTank #DeadHeading


SHADOWS ARE NOT STAINS IN YOUR DREAM, YOU'RE THE SHADOW

Knowing that it's always just a kiss and a shout away from my presence, well it's shelter comfort
Feeling safe and secure in the darkness with your back up against a rock wall, fire too hot to abort
Keeping the light hot and bright to keep the idiots and morons who fear the Fire, fear of the One
Pumping the oil, the black gold up out of the grounded stardust, the chafe of the second, holy sun.

Midnight or high noon, going from the center of nothing to the outer edge of everything, it's so good
You couldn't imagine this in your wildest dreams, you know the thing, where you fear your pretension
Don't even want to think about it, can't entertain the notion, the category is complex, simple minded
Now I'm going out on a bamboo limb, away from my home, my house, my security, gonna be so dead.

I really prefer to live forever, to be or not to be immortal?  I choose the immortal, to be the Black Hole
Deeper than the Singularity that can't be imagined, a stretch of the imagination shrinking into one soul
Moms & dads didn't know, their parents never told them because they'd no idea either, rays of a gamma
My mother's mother used to tell me that "Monkeys see & monkeys do!"  Quote me, "love yo' gramma!"

Function of the calculus is the answer to the philosophical and mathematical conundrum of why I am
Not that I exist but WHY did I get this chance to be conscious, here and now for a spell, a magic One
I don't know how this was conjured up, magic cauldron mixed into this concoction of the royal scam
Everybody but me was in on it and everybody's got to go when I do, it's ain't my fault, it's God's damn.

Steel and molten rock and stardust rollin' down from mountains full of lava, inner secret of rare Earth
Planetary rocks blown out of the smithereens of a mighty, white dwarf or red giant infinite, timed birth
Must be the musk on my skin, going up through the olfactory sense to the mind's eye in god's brainstem
Where the anomaly resides in peace until the Magnetic Resonance Image reveals the brutal Truth hymn.

Stories told and recollected for the Wisdom, inner DNA and RNA are empty words of a Black Star hit
Upsetting to discover your personal bit of the cosmic expression you sense in five or less, it's ESP chit
Always once in a while but forever, for eternity and a day, tomorrow and yesterday are It, matter's form
Opened wide to let it all hang out, everyplace in Space 360 degrees from original sin, I Am the Worm.

Tears of the punks started this river of mud & blood, crossed the crevasse over Babylon, intrepid Heel
Gods came up from the equator and down from the south and north poles, imaginary places for Real
Monkeys, apes, humanity and what we drank and ate, recycled for the Earth Mother, work without pay
Because we had to get out of the diapers, wet and stank of the dead, spoiled scat refused by a Sun's ray.

Middle of a dream, swirling, naked Truth, Wisdom's dusty Knowledge, silent boy's man-sized room
Comes like chunks of undigested Death and Destruction, refused by the gods, sent back to the doom
Wasted the Time in Space for a moment, maybe a century precisely in the middle of the dots' autofill
Cattle and swine, here before the cosmic scene rattled the tombstones of all gratefully dead, road kill.

Cause of this here and that there effect is the mystery we pretend to know but it's an educated guess
Based on the present facts which are slim or none, using deduction and induction to reap the success
Of a mouse & a man and a woman, creeping in & out of the corners where angels fear to go all alone
Gratitude for the experience, in sickness & health, it's a dip into a deep Void, a bum's shredded bone.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Dimanche, Blovember 29th, 2020 Anno Domini @ 5:55 AMPST
{  Jammed out of my hind end while listenin' to a cornucopia of jazzy rocks @Carlos_Santana #Europa on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/JAsfAuvFvh8 & @RareEarthBand #GetReady (long version) link @ https://youtu.be/Yan9WilVmEg?t=1 on the LP! }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)