#ricoSacto

Wednesday, December 09, 2020

#PointsWellTaken #LogicIsReasonOnSteroids #ForMillionsOfMinions #HEART2020 #Satriani @CherylCrow @Santana @MorganWallen #WordsAreUp #HEART



 CON JOBS AIN'T EASY BUT YOU GOT IT DOWN

It might be a convicted felon, professional confidence illusionist or just a jersey jerk-off, say

Comin' out of nowhere but local gangways and alleys out to the stadium where Beatles play

Freak shows on the stages of seven continents, all of the babies grown into God's sharp blade

Punks moving the First Cause into hiding, in caves or just right on olden back streets to fade.

 

Shouts of the silent voices can be heard around the world, the globe, the Earth, One third stone

Mum can never be the word of you and I because it's all about the scream and the pop of T-bone

Here's the monster I've been keeping inside of the safe vault of nobody but me, All of this is That

Of course, you think it's only me but you're the One too, conquer the mystery of the vampire bat.


Merry and sad in alternate universes at your mercy, whomever you happen to be, for God's sake

208 bones, some muscles to animate the genome's DNA and a mind to die for, what I came for

In ecstatic embrace I came to high heaven for the kiss that could get me away from the blocks

Where people, old and young died of this and that, maybe accidentally or on purpose, the phuqs!


But whatever the alternative is cannot be any better if you think about it for a moment, smoke some tea

Where I got conceived with my mom's love and honorable denial of the holy family's creature feature

I am all there is to me, I don't know about you but without me, this whole shebang has a bleak future

Foundation at the alpha and the obliteration of molecular, nuclear essence is our only synchronicity.


Fine points picked & grinned from the heart and soul of the villes & their monsoon soaked job blows

Dreams knocked from the cosmic dust and battered down into the confounded dog fights of the free

Liberty is the answer to the walks and runs you and I have taken and will continue to move our souls

I felt this wrong thing, I felt this right thing, they say you wish you were by yourself, I don't believe It!


I am just one little speck of dust in the cosmos but I am less important than the Nothingness we Are

In the scheme of things, you walk toward me and I run away to the emptiness, where I would be now

If I thought you didn't need the presence of the thing that I get done, which is nothing for you, all of it

Enemy mine inside of the skull of the thing I call me above my heart and soul in the middle of the chit!


Complex or simple, once cells die, they never come back, ever, so enjoying the sixteen moments is fine

Which sixteen is your choice, you've got a minute or two to decide one way or the other, yours is mine

I gave it all to you for the moment you wanted it until the gravity pulled it down under Bonnie & Clyde

Big, holy rollers dug the ruts so deep that only a winged beast could escape, on my Griffin, I Will Ride!


by

r j j  stephan, i

c.  Mercredi, Freezember 9th, 2020 A.D. @ 2:22 AMPST

{  Jammed listenin' to @CherylCrow #TryToLoveAgain link @ https://youtu.be/dK9eLe8EQps }

<3 <3 <3

F.I.N.I.S. 

W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)